Ryan From Next Door

[ WARNING: YOU KINKY BASTARDS ]

This novel is intended for a mature audience, please, if you are not at least 18 years or older and you keep reading, do not comment ew or gross when you see some erotic action happening. Because this novel will indeed contain some explicit stuff such as dick sucking and pussy eating -- yeah, christian grey and anastasia steele are about to be shook as fuck right now. Enjoy!

Are you ready for some KINKY shit?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S Y N O P S I S

Melissa O'Brien is the girl who runs away from tough situations. She ran away from her toxic family, and she ran away from the man who abused her for years. Ryan Diaz is the guy who is always facing trouble. Always in the middle of chaos. So when he moves in next door and they meet, they immediately know they're alike.

But while Melissa has already out ran her past, she can tell Ryan has only just begun. And she wants to know what he's running from. Not many guys interest her, but Ryan does. So one night, when Melissa finds Ryan in trouble, desperate for help, she saves him. The last thing she expected was to kill someone, but she does.

Now they have a dead body to deal with, Ryan's dangerous past catching up to him and an enemy threatening their freedom. And this time, running away won't help. Melissa thought she was done with chaos... Then Ryan from next door stormed into her life.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T I M E L I N E

Start: May 16th, 2020

End: TBD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

C H A R A C T E R S

Sophia Bush as Melissa O'Brien

Ryan Guzman as Ryan Diaz

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Before I say anything else, I have no regrets choosing Sophia to play yet another character of mine. For this book, I need a kick ass female and if you know and follow Sophia on her social medias then you know she is bad ass. I am suppppper excited to be writing this. Thriller romances are my thing if you didn't already know. I can promise you a crazy, amazing, thrilling, and suspenseful ride with loads of hot, steamy scenes. I can't wait!! let me know what you guys think, I love reading your comments!! :)