An "Unusual" visit?

There she was traveling between universe six and seven to visit her brother. Today was the day she spends some time with him since he invited her over because The lord of universe seven had fallen asleep for his three year nap.

Vados has recently agreed to her brother's invitation since The Lord of universe six were also asleep.

She smiled to herself at the thought of actually spending some quality time with Whis. It's been well of a thousand years since then.

"Well, Well Well, This will be fun. It's been such a long while since I've actually did something other then train him~" Vados said to herself as she travelled across the cosmos nearly reaching universe seven.

"I am nearly there. I'll be reaching Whis in approximately five minutes." Vados said with alittle joy which could also be taken as sarcasm.

She looked at all the planets she passed by and soon seen Beerus's home world. She then smiled with great glee. "Ahh, There it is~"

Meanwhile with Whis..

"She'll be here very soon and beerus is fast asleep.." Whis started as he made sure everything around the planet looked perfect. From Beerus's tree house to the garden.

He clasps his hands together with a smile on his lips. "Everything must be perfect for when she arrives. It's looking splendid here."

"Now, all I have to do is wait for Vados to arrive- Oh!" Whis turned his head after he had sense his sister's arrival near the planet. He smiled and folded his hands behind his back as he then saw a beam of angelic light hit the ground. "She's here!" He said to excitedly.

And now, back with Vados~

"Aww, Isn't this cute. I can sense he tried to make everything perfect for my arrival~" Vados said with a smile as she looked around after landing near the gates of Beerus's home world.

She then carefully walked her way up to the gate as she began to let her mind wonder. She then began to think to herself as her smile slowly fade. "What's this? Hmm, Something is very wro-"

Vados gets cut off by whis's voice as the gates swung open. He greeted her with a smile. "Vados, you're finally here. I'm glad to see you again!" Whis said happily as Vados soon put on her smile again.

She looked at her brother and couldn't help but think how much more handsome he's gotten. "Why yes, I am here, Whis. Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome, Vados. Come inside, as you can see, I prepared everything for your arrival. Let's start off by having some tea~!" Whis exclaimed as he turned around and walked inside.

"Of course. Some tea sounds perfect to start things off right." Vados said in a calm and gentle voice as she soon walked behind her brother, her smile never fading.

The purple large gates soon slowly closed behind the two as they walked towards the planet's beautiful garden. The flowers and bushes were freshly cut and there sat a table and two chairs in the middle of the garden as the two angels approached it.

There, Whis pulled out Vados's chair in which Vados thanked him for doing so and the two sat down and began to chat while Whis poured two cups of milk tea.

Whis smiled at his sister as brightly as he can happy to have her company. Vados just stared and watched her brother smile.

She thought to herself how cute and innocent he looked. She blushes only just alittle and continued the conversation.

"So Whis, are you still continuing your training in exchange for food from the saiyans of this universe?" Vados asked before taking a sip of tea, her piercing violet eyes never leaving whis's view.

"Oh yes, It's a wonderful bargain if I do say so myself. If they give me food, I'll agree to train them. Earth has many delicious sweets too~" Whis pointed out as he closed his eyes only to not stop smiling.

"Why train them?" Vados started out. "When you can just take the food and not do that? I heard all of the other universes Gods of destruction consider it "cheating" for their low level saiyans of their universes~" Vados nearly taunted out with a hidden smirk on her lips.

"Well, Who am I to turn down a deal as that? I am a polite angel. I don't just offer my services for nothing. Besides, The gods could use a demonstration on how to train their fighters too~" Whis said with a satisfied look. "What I have here is a working system. The important thing here is... It works~"

"Ooooh, I see what you mean~" Vados slowly sat her tea cup down and leaned over the table in whis's face. She stared into his eyes with a unnatural smirk which caused Whis to lean back in complete confusion.

He just stares at her as she stared back. Silence crept all around as Whis soon broke it. "Sister, is everything alright with you? You're very close.."

"Oh, me? Well, How should I put this...? It's just, I haven't seen you in a long time, Whis. I just can't believe how handsome you've gotten. I'm amazed." Vados said honestly and soon moved back slowly. She stood up and began walking around the garden.

"Thank you. I haven't noticed.." Whis said in an almost uncomfortable voice. He relaxed himself then stood up and cleared the table before following behind her to walk along the garden.

"I know you haven't, Whis. So I thought I'd point that out." Vados said and turned around to face her brother.

She smiled at him then walked towards him. She took his face into her hands and stared into his eyes. "Whis, You're not only handsome, You're beautiful. Even I'm jealous~"

Whis stood there speechless at what she was saying. He was slowly beginning to feel uneasy as her hands touched his face. He remained silence however, as if unable to speak.

"Don't worry..." Vados said softly with a pleasant but unusual smile. "You don't need to say anything, Whis~" Vados let him go and then walked away to finish her walk. Whis, however stood there for a moment then went to sit down. He held his cheek in silence.

To be continued.

________________________

This is a very unusual attitude for Vados to have. What do you think Whis will do? Will he confront her about it or will he stay clueless to what is going on? Let's see you're answers below and the next chapter will be up soon to see if you are right~