Bonus chapter~

Twenty years has past since the destruction of universe six and universe seven.

Cus, The new Adviser of the grand Zeno was doing her job in serving her lord. But she secretly worried about her out casted siblings.

She sighed softly as she walked along the palace after finishing her duties to lord Zeno.

Becoming curious to how Whis and vados were doing, she peaked into her staff only to see them on a different planet disguised as mere mortals.

She then made her staff vanish as two guards walked past her eying her closely with suspicion in their eyes.

She notice this and only looked back towards them as they soon turned their heads and walked off.

She sighed then began to continue her walk. Just then, she stopped for a moment as a small smile formed slowly on her lips.

It's been years since she felt that sudden surge of energy. However, she said nothing as she walked away.

Meanwhile outside the known universes..

"It seems my place has been taken since I've got caught in the crossfire twenty years ago.."

An authoritative voice said softly. Stepping from the darkness with his halo still behind his head, his blue maroon clothing slightly torn and his hands folded neatly behind his back, Daishinkan stepped into the sunlight.

He kept his composure as he then sighed. He looked up towards the sky as he rested on an unknown, floating dark planet.

"It's just what I expected, My eldest daughter replaced me. Hmm, this is good for now. But everything is not yet what it should be.."

Daishinkan then turned around and began walking back to where he came from.

"I can't give up so easily to protect my children. Yes.. it is just getting started."

The true end.

___________________________

It seems Daishinkan is not destroyed after all. Do you think I should make a part two dedicated to this story? Comment you're answer below and we will see~