The Sacrifice of a father

"Why won't he listen to me? She's clearly gone mad. I know she's looking for me. I can't go anywhere else because no one else is strong enough to ever go against an angel. I, Myself, cannot fight my sister. No other angel is not allowed in combat. I guess I have no choice but to-" Whis got cut off.

"Face me? Well, You are doing a terrible job~" Vados said as Whis looked at her. She smiles and walked towards him.

"Vados..." Whis said as she cupped his chin into her hand. He just stared at her while she stared back.

"Now, Let's make everything right~" Vados said as Whis then sighed before silence filled the air.

He then closed his eyes and eventually agreed. "Fine.."

To be continued~
________________________

With Daishinkan~

Daishinkan walked through the Omni king palace, his thoughts running wild. He'd never seen Whis act in such a manner.

"Hmm, What has gotten into him? He knows better then to lose composure when around me or near the Omni palace." Daishinkan said to himself.

"I guess I'll see what the problem is." Daishinkan then held out his hand to showcase a single blue orb. He then look through it to check on them.

Daishinkan watched as Vados and Whis stood in lord Beerus's garden. He also heard what was spoken between the two.

"You see, Whis.. I came to realize that I loved you more then just a sister, so I think we should change that~" Ringed out Vados voice from the orb.

"Vados, this is insane let alone not right. I don't love you that way. I will only love you as a brother. You even have the grand minister think I am insane!" Whis said in an upset response.

"Oh really? It won't be insane when I get you to fall for me. Come on, we have work to do." Vados said in laughter.

Daishinkan watched as Vados then held out her hand, she fired a ki blast at the tree house beerus was sleeping in and it exploded into ashes.

Just then, Daishinkan heard Whis yell out a "NO, LORD BEERUS!!" in a frightening tone followed by Whis trying to stop Vados but she knocked him out cold in one punch.

The orb then soon turned dark as Daishinkan eyes began to widen in pure shock.

"No, This can't be! Lord Zeno mustn't find out about this!" Daishinkan said and soon teleported, Making his way to Whis and Vados in order to sort this out.

With the Omni king~

The Omni king eyes suddenly snapped opened. He then sat up awoken from his nap and looked around.

"I felt something. Something that shouldn't have happened." The Omni king said and stood up. He then walked passed the guards who were asleep on the floor near him.

Zeno made his way towards the exit of the palace and flew outside. He then looked over the edge of the palace and seen an orb holding universe seven. He seen it began to shake.

"Hmm, I should see what the problem is here. A disturbance is happening. Why did daishinkan tell me it was fine when it was not?" Zeno once again said to himself as he then began traveling to universe seven.

Meanwhile with Whis and Vados~

"And now that the god of destruction is gone, it's time for earth. Sorry, Whis. But this is for your own good~" Vados said.