To convince a daishinkan

Meanwhile with Daishinkan.

"Don't worry, Sire. The universes are the same once more. There is nothing threatening them and you won't be needing to destroy anything for awhile." The voice of Daishinkan ranged out with his meeting with the grand Zeno.

"Hmmm." Zeno started out as he then turned to look at his advisor. "Okay, Daishinkan. You can leave now. I want to take a nap. Guards?"

"As you wish, Sire." Daishinkan bowed and soon walked away as Zeno got off this throne and walked towards his chambers while the guards followed suit.

"Hmm, I wonder how Whis and Vados doing-"

"FATHER!!!" yelled a voice from outside the Omni palace walls.

"Hmm? Rather odd." Daishinkan said as he raised an eyebrow to this and soon walked towards the entrance.

As the doors opened for him, there stood a disoriented Whis looking up at him from below.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕: starts now

___________________________

"Whis, what are you doing here? And to appear so rudely while the king is taking his nap-" Daishinkan started but got cut off by Whis.

"You have to stop vados, she is going insane!! She even tried to ki-" Whis got cut off.

"Whis, That is your sister, Show some respect and leave the palace this instinct. I dont have time for your childish games!" Daishinkan nearly shouted with disapproval written on his face.

"But father, I-" Whis started to say but Daishinkan pointed a finger at the exit. "go.."

Whis sighed and turned around before holding his staff up. He mumbles much to Daishinkan to hear. "And too think, My own father doesn't want to hear what I have to say.." Whis then tapped his staff and warped away.

Daishinkan closed his eyes and then sighed before he turned around to walk back in. Just before he can take another step, a female voice called out.

"Father, Have you seen Whis~?"

Daishinkan turned around and looked down at Vados. He watched her actions.

"He just left, Vados. How is everything going?" Daishinkan asked.

"Hmm, Everything will be fine soon enough.." Vados responses with no emotion in her voice let alone her face and then she disappeared without another word.

"Hmm.." Was all Daishinkan said before he turned and walked back into the palace.

Meanwhile with Whis~

Whis landed on Beerus's planet and sighed before sitting himself down in the garden. He closed his eyes.

"Why won't he listen to me? She's clearly gone mad. I know she's looking for me. I can't go anywhere else because no one else is strong enough to ever go against an angel. I, Myself, cannot fight my sister. No other angel is not allowed in combat. I guess I have no choice but to-" Whis got cut off.

"Face me? Well, You are doing a terrible job~" Vados said as Whis looked at her. She smiles and walked towards him.

"Vados..." Whis said as she cupped his chin into her hand. He just stared at her while she stared back.

"Now, Let's make everything right~" Vados said as Whis then sighed before silence filled the air.

He then closed his eyes and eventually agreed. "Fine.."

To be continued~