Chapter 3

I arrived at Anna's and Elsa's house and walked in to see then starting to set up for Practice.
" hey Astrid you ready?"
" yep." I started setting out my mic and guitar.
" okay, everybody set out astrid since your new you'll play guitar for us and sing backup." Said elsa

-- sorry for the skip)
After we were finished I packed up and left for home.
I took the transfer bus since my mom was busy trying to get Hazel to bed.
When I arrived home I headed straight for bed and went to sleep.

The next day
I almost feel asleep during math, but I was saved by the bell. It was finally lunch!! I hurried over and found elsa and Anna already eating their pizza." Hey guys how was science ?" I asked trying to get a conversation going." Boring as always." Elsa said. The. Merida came with punzie and heather." Hey guys ." Merida said." Hey." We all soda again. This was boring no one would talk. " so don't we all have advanced music together after lunch?" I said taking down a good helping of salad." Yes we do and we get to hear you perform in front of the class!" Anna squealed out. The bell rang and everyone scrambled to there classes. I walked into the classroom and sat down beside elsa and punzie.
" Alright is everyone here !" The teaher yelled out into the loud music room. " yes!" Everyone yelled back out.
" good now before we start with another lesson we need to here the new girl, Astrid perform!" Mr.Smith said.
I was so nervous I have never performed I front of people before. I walked down the isle feeling everyone was staring at me. I finally reached the stage and started to set up. I took out my silver guitar with strips of pink and blue that looked like swerving ribbons. I took a breath and started my song.

( listen to the music above )