Da Booth

It was a windy Sunday morning in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Jotaro Kujo was in town for business related to the Speedwagon foundation in regards to them dumping oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Jotaro of course was opposed to this and attempted to talk the CEO out of his decision to randomly dump oil in the gulf, as a compromise he agreed to meet Mr. William Zeppeli at the local Razoos. Jotaro fastened his pet dolphin (who was also his ride there) and entered the restaurant. He approached the host and asked for the Zeppeli party. A man strikingly resembling his former foe, Dio Brando, save for the impeccable mustache led him to da booth where a broken-down decrepit old man the age of his great great great grandfather sat. The host, "Not" Dio Brando, fixed his mustache and handed the two a set of menus. Zeppeli allowed for the younger man to order first, crawfish etouffee with a side of fried pickles. Jotaro handed "Not" Dio his menu indicating he was finished and Zeppeli ordered a round of the "special drink", "Not" Dio winked at him, fastened his mustache, and swiftly took the menus and hurried towards the kitchen.
"Special drink?" Jotaro inquired rather perplexed, Zeppeli quickly coughed up a dust ball the size of his fist,
"Ah ok." Jotaro awkwardly stammered, he cleared his throat into his fist and began with his next query.
"why does the Speedwagon foundation feel the need to dump oil in the ocean like that? For what purpose does it pertain to? All you're doing is murdering countless innocent animals." Zeppeli leaned in closer as if to ask Jotaro to speak up, however just as Jotaro was about to repeat himself Zeppeli's ear ripped from his decaying body and feel into his cup of water, Jotaro was silent. Just in time to quell the awkwardness "Not" Dio returned to da booth with Jotaro's food and Zeppeli's special drink. With his mangled hands Zeppeli pushed the oddly colored green drink towards Jotaro insinuating for him to partake of the liquid. Zeppeli gargled out his first words of the morning,
"If... You do not...*wheeze* drink this than you are...a bitch." He grinned a sly grin and a few teeth fell straight into the ranch dip for the pickles. Jotaro, not being a bitch, swiped the unknown liquid from Zeppeli's sad old man hands and chugged it. "See, you geezer, I'm no bit-"suddenly Jotaro was cut off by a growl ripping through his stomach loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to look at them. "Not" Dio walked past and as he was adjusting his mustache, he nudged Jotaro and teasingly said, "Ha, looks like someone is hungry". Jotaro didn't have time to retort before he found himself shoveling his steamy crawfish etouffee in his piehole. Zeppeli gave a slow wink at "Not" Dio, his eyelid falling off in the process signaling "Not" Dio to bring more food.

     Jotaro has been completely overtaken by his hunger at this point, he has finished his fried pickles, along with the teeth ranch sauce, crawfish etouffee, and even the hot sauce. As "Not" Dio brought more and more food to da booth Jotaro has finally realized his peril, he can only think that this must be the work of an enemy stand. However, before he can even attempt to fight back he finds himself gorging more and more as Zeppeli can watch only in wide eyed amusement seeing that he is missing an eyelid. Jotaro fights his urges and places a hand on the table of da booth in attempt to sit up only to realize... he is stuck in da booth. In Jotaro's struggle to get free from his massive fat filled body "Not" Dio begins to evilly chuckle as he rips off his convincible mustache with a gay flourish. "I bet you didn't think it was ME! DIO!' he laughed manically while the light left Zeppeli's eyes as he collapsed on the booth finally freeing him from his eternal torture. In a final attempt to save himself from this obese fate Jotaro summons Star Platinum, to his horror his own stand was also cursed with being stuck in da booth right next to him, crushing Zeppeli's lifeless body. Jotaro attempts to pull his hat down but his schmasive bingo wings don't allow him to reach over his chest and he sighs, "Yare yare daze."

Fin