Chapter 12

Von's POV

"What? Why do you expect me to do this?"

Hardy is losing his senses. He wants me to hack in Suzy's mobile. And the reason, well it doesn't look like a proper reason. He heard from someone that she writes online diary but it is locked. God help me.

"Wow Von, can't you prove your skills to me?"

"And why do I need to prove to you? Akira would through me out for doing so. I don't want to walk away that easily."

"Please Von. I request you. Can't you help your friend? Please."

He was pleasing like a small boy asking his mother for choclate. It was funny to see him like that.

"Fine. Don't tell anyone about this and I will take my time. You can't force me."

"Fine."

He gave me a friendly nod and then left. Wow, everyone's getting a girl and that too because of a single contract. Only I am the one who is left. Although I have a feeling for Akira but I don't think so that she feels the same. Well, to tell the truth I don't have the courage to even tell her about how I feel. You think I am coward. But I am not.

Suzy told us one day what the true teenage girl she is. Once a boy proposed her. He wouldn't leave her during the whole school. She got very irritated because of him. And one day he tried to hug her, after that there were storms and thunders for that boy. She would have beaten him to death if the school staff hadn't called Andy. At first the teachers thought they would be able to stop him but all in vain. Andy also got a good kick in his gut when he tried to stop her but finally he pulled Akira out of the crowd and helped her calm her anger. From that moment, no boy dared to even flirt with her.

She is stone hearted. After her parent's murder, she stopped feeling anything. Even if a bullet ripped through her hand, she wouldn't feel the pain but just feel the blood gushing out of her wound. In her whole life she cried just two times. She is never happy, sad or in pain, just depressed. And that had become a part of her life. Always having a depressed look on her face.

We aren't having any leads for the prank. Akira is regularly monitoring it but till now we haven't got the good news. Vivienne hadn't showed p in the school. It has been five days and Vivienne hadn't showed up yet. But there had been regular updates on her social group.

I went to my room after dinner to go through what Hardy is demanding. I think he had just lost his mind. I pulled in my side. Suzy. My next target. Heck, it had a two walled protection. The first was easy one. It was the access lock. I gained it from Suzy easily. How? I hacked in her camera. I was just lucky that she was just starting the mobile. Pin codes. I brought a pin code screen on the other laptop. Then I traded her finger's movements and then I placed it on the breaker and I had the password derived within two minutes.

The next one was her diary lock. There was no way I could have gained it from her because for that I had to wait till she started her diary and I am not that patient. Since it was online so I hacked in the website. It took me a whole minute. It was just a small site with not many users and it was easy to spot Suzy. Then I went through the registered profiles deriving all of their information. I got of Suzy also. Then I logged back to the previous screen where I could input the information and open the lock. Just when I logged in her diary, a different screen appeared automatically. Who's playing with me now? 

Before anything could have actually appeared on the screen, my phone started ringing. God, why is everything going wrong today? I looked at it. It was Akira. I picked it up.

"Yeah Akira, have you got any leads?"

"You guys don't know how to hide things. Don't you?"

The screen was still pure white. I don't know what Akira was rambling about. We haven't tried to hide anything from her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I am talking about you and Hardy, trying to go through my best friend's mobile. You were successful in that. But now there is a new challenge. I hope that you will be able to break it."

"How do you knew?"

"Well, the software you are using was designed by me. It's not available in the market. And I can track every details of it. Andy have given you everything. Only I can trace you because I have the same software. Outside that, no firewall protection can block and trace it until you don't know how to use it. And that you know pretty well."

"Why don't you tell what do you want?"

"Well, I have worked on it and got some sort of break of its codes. And I ended up with a new one. So I want you to be here tomorrow so that we can actually have a competition over who is the better one between us."

"Of course,it's you only. And why do you need to prove it."

"Come to the point man, I want to know how fast you are because I haven't started breaking the code yet."

"Ok. So, is that you with the white screen. I frightened me."

"Yup. I don't want anyone to hack in my friends account. Tell Hardy not to do that."

"And how come you know that Hardy was the one who asked me to do so."

"You know the answer yourself."

"Don't joke with me."

"Shhh. Walls also can hear you."

That was the hint. It took me a whole minute to decipher the code. 

"Bugs."

"You made the guess but you took too much time. Whole day you live with these kind of things and still you can't guess it."

"Don't make fun of me."

"Fine, be ready for tomorrow's competition."

I hung up. God, we thought that we were spying us and they are the victim but in turn we are the victim. Akira. I am in true trouble. She things so much forward and because of that we are going to lack behind.

Akira's POV

What the hell was happening with the new code. I was actually developing a resistance against my software, in case it got in the wrong hands. But noway, I got a completely different software. 

When I had developed it for the first time, it mainly focused on the escape routes. Means you can escape without leaving a trail behind you after hacking. I do hacking because it's fun. I don't sell people's personal information. I am not that cheap. I hack because it's increases the adrenaline in the blood. And that's the last thing that makes me feel that I am actually alive.

Well, so I set up developing a resistance. The codes were getting more and more complex as I reached the final stage. But then the codes gave a completely different result. I rechecked in case if I had got the code wrong in some place but there wasn't a single mistake.

I rematch it with the code of the security software and it was all correct in the correspondence of how the resistance are developed. Everything was  wrong.  Tomorrow Von and I will look for its real use. Till that I have to keep the project in a cold box. Andy, well I don't want to disturb home because he already have much bigger stuff to handle.

The new contract is coming up. It will be rivalry between us and Itish. It's about a large supply for the army. The material should be best and made in bulk with the finest materials without any chance of it going wrong. 

So, it will be a yet another load on me, Kia and Jack. Because we are the designer. God I am handling too much. But that's my life. I am a teen workaholic. And I love my life in that way since my parents death.

 Vivienne and her friends are still not having any plans. I want to do this as soon as possible. The computer stuff  is making my head burst. Well, let's handle the new problem tomorrow.