When You Meet (Nick)

Leo:

'Now that I think about it, this probably wasn't the best idea,' (Y/n) thought as she roamed through the dark streets of New York City.

She was coming from a party that she thought would have been fun, but ended up as a complete mess. 'I can't believe someone decided to burn down the house! At least it wasn't mine...'

What was even worse was that her only guardian, her uncle, was out of town, her friends were drunk, it was cold and all she was wearing as a(n) (f/c) low cut flowy dress with no sleeves to protect her from the merciless wind, and she had a strange feeling that someone was following her.

'April was right, I should have slept over at her house,' she sighed, pulling confetti and pieces of shrimp out of her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

Whoosh!

(Y/n) stopped and froze in her spot. 'What was that?' she asked herself. She continued to walk slowly, checking her surroundings. Nothing seemed to be out of place, but she could have sworn she saw a shadow rush past her.

'I really hope someone didn't slip something in my drink,' she thought as she tried to quiet her footsteps. 'No...No, I just need to stay calm. I have pepper spray in my purse and took a self-defense class! I can do this!'

The slightly shakened girl reached in her (s/f/c) purse and held onto the pepper spray.

The wind hummed as it tugged on her (h/c) locks. The moon hid behind the gray clouds, covering the city in grey darkness. The fact that there were barely any people out made (Y/n)'s dreadful feeling even worse. Though, despite all of this, (Y/n) held a brave face. 'I'm okay. I am okay. (Y/n) (L/n), you are okay-'

"Oof!"

(Y/n) shot up and jumped back from the thing she ran into while holding up the pepper spray. Her eyes ended up glaring at a man, who seemed calm as he stared at her with empty eyes. (Y/n) slowly put down her pepper spray. She wanted to apologize, but something told her that something was very off with him. She didn't see him come around the corner or hear any distant footsteps.

'My apartment's around the corner. I'll sprint around to the building just after pepper-spraying him. There should be some people in their rooms. If I find him following me, I'll just scream.'

But her plan was a quick failure. When she tried to run around him, two other men appeared out of the shadows and grabbed her arm. (Y/n) opened her mouth to scream, but a hand immediately covered her mouth.

"(Y/n) Saki, you're coming with us," one of the men said. They started to drag her around the corner and over to a white truck. (Y/n) tried to struggle against their grasp and make as much noise as she could to alert anyone nearby. However, she was too weak, and nobody heard her nearly silent cries.

Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as one of her kidnappers opened up the doors to the back of the truck.

'No! Stop! Let me go! Someone help me, please!' she thought, trying to make the exact words come out of her mouth. (Y/n) tried again to fight against them, but the adrenaline was drained as soon as a needle was shoved inside her neck.
Her world was swirling as every ounce of energy leaked out of her like water leaking out of a broken sewer pipe.