Chapter 6:The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Bunga

At the cliff near hakuna matata falls........

"Come on Kion you got to see this" Bunga runs to the cliff excited to show Kion about the view "I am coming, i am coming"

then when Kion finally got there in time it was the first time seeing the pride rock so magnificent

Kion look at pride rock at aww "Wow i never thought seeing the pride rock from up here it's soo..." "beutiful"Kion then turn to his right seeing the bravest and the cutest badger staring at him

Kion dosen't know if it meant for him or the view but he agree to be both way, Bunga broke the silence "do you know about the pride rock back then? you know? the one were 791 lions and a honey badger?"

"No not at all, even Rafiki never told me anything like that." Bunga then for told the story while the sun id setting "long ago there was a cute lion cub whos first time stepping outside to play."

The sun already sets then fireflies begin to light up Bunga thought 'this is perfect' then continues "going to the border of flat ridge rock he saw the view of a giant mountain then got surprise and lower his body couse of instinct."

Kion and Bunga then sat down onnthe grass patch " "whos there" said the lion cub frighten for he doesen't want to hurt someone." then the fireflies started to fligh up so high

"When the rustleing stops come out a young
honey badger hand up slowly walking toward the lion "thon't werry i'm not ganna hurt you" said the badger." then the moon begins to shine bright up in the skies

Kion then ask curiously "then what happen?"
Bunga then reply "they talk and talk until they settled to play a game" Kion now thinking if the story if about him and Bunga but nontheless Kion still listen

"They played and played all day long until the lion cub is to go back but the lion cub hit him "hey wat's your name?" the badger and the lion begins to lough forgetting to introduce to each other

" "My name is Maisha(pronounciation:Maisha) and you"Maisha now ask the lion cub "Mduara my name is Mduara (pronounciation:du-a-ra)""

Bunga then continue staring deeply in Kion's eyes " when Mduara was about to tell his father he heard their family conversation" we lions are stonger so we hunt cretures who aren't us, little one, we kill them and eat them to stay alive that is why us lions go out and hunt while lioness stay behind and train the little ones" ones Mduara heard that he decided not to tell them about Maisha."

Kion then ask "wait, Bunga is this my ancestors?" Bunga begins to say "yes this is before the formation of pride rock." "wow!" Kion stare in surprize that there are many lion and lioness back then, out of curiosity Kion ask again

"What happend to the tribe?" Bunga then continue the story "well before that Mduara and maisha hang out almost their entirely lifetime sometimes sneaking out and sometimes going out in the forest."

Bunga continue but he smilling in a sad way and looking at the ground " when they are older Mduara having his mane and Maisha grown bigger, they decided to sneak out when they meet on a cliff seeing the view of a mountain surrounding it with trees."

Bunga then look at Kion with a same expression "that point and on both of them tought saying their love for each other." Bunga then loughs "they said at the exact same time they then they kiss."

Bunga then continue his expression while looking at Kion "for the pass days they continue to love each other time to time they mate each other when they have privacy."

Kion then ask "so what Mduara must be happy with her?" Bunga then look surprise then lough Bunga begins to explain to Kion the situation "Kion first of lions and lioness only be together so if a lion or lioness mate with other animals they will be exilled or killed."

Kion now look surprise "and Kion don't worry your dad dosen't follow the brutal traditions if your worrying." Kion they blush Bunga saw this but he continue "secondly Kion Maduara and Maisha are both male."

Kion's front legs push up with his jaw open and eyes wide and big Bunga chuckles at this remark and thought 'thats cute' Bunga continued "so that is why Mduara kept this for long long time" then Kion settled done expression change back to smilling but still shock at this information Bunga in the other hand continue his expression from before then finishing the story

"When they are playing hide and seek the whole tribe knew about Mduara being mates with Maisha and got furious they thought of killing Maisha because they thought his the problem so the leader of the tribe ask some of his lion son to kill Maisha,"

"Upon arrival they saw Maisha so get ready to lunge at him but Mduara saw this and got in the way his brother then speak "get away Mduara this isn't your fight" Mduara furious then replied "no if you want to kill Maisha then you have to kill me" his brother replied blood thirst in his eyes "so be it!!" Mduara's siblings lounge at Mduara killing Mduara in the end leaving the grieving badger alone"

"The badger angered by the lost of his mate lounge himself to the lions killing them and he did that for days killing all the lions lioness and cubs who wrong him and might wrong someone in the future"

"At the end he carried his mate's decaying corpse back to flat ridge rock and stayed there by his side unwhiling to eat or drink for the lost of his mate, his brother and his mate."

Kion then look surprise "Bunga i didn't know the lions do that to the badger." Kion then vowed "Bunga i vowed to love you and keep sa..." Kion blush realizing what he said "Bunga i..." Bunga kiss Kion stopping the moment Bunga then begins to say his own vow "i Bunga vowed to love you and keep you safe too." Kion then smilled "me too."

They continue to kiss that eventually lead them to mate and claiming each other by biting each other's necks leaving a bite mark at each others left neck showing they both love each other

when they are done they slept saying each other a goodnight and last words until tomorrow "I love you Bunga." Bunga begins to feel drowsy but have the strenght to say it "I love you too Kion."

(Authors note: this is not the end it feels like it but it's not and also see the little easter egg you know the three titles as lyrics:"In the jungle" "The mighty jungle" "The lion sleeps tonight" hehe sorry i know i am corny anywho i cried when i am typing this because if you imagine finding someone you love only to loose it at the end so early is sad tho i may be single but it's still sad to think about it anywho see ya in the next chapter.)

-MagMas