Chapter 7:Were Both On This Together

Bunga

When the sun rise Bunga and Kion woke up and decided to go to pride rock early

On there way to pride rock Kion worriedly ask "hey Bunga can you not tell anyone about us?" Bunga look at the worried lion cub, surprised, "why Kion?" they stop walking and look at each other "i am not ready to tell them yet."

"alright Kion, but i should tell you that Simba already know that i love you but he dosen't know about us being together yet."They look ahead and start walking Kion then ask"how did he know?"

"Well, i told him" Bunga look to his left to see Kion looking down worried "oh Kion don't worry he is supportive about it."

Kion then look at the badger "really?!?!!" Bunga smilled at how cute Kion when his surprised "yes, Kion he is really supportive about it."

Now Kion and Bunga continued in silence to the secret cave

Upon arrival they met their friends and kiara
in the secret cave

Bunga begins "Hey guys." "ready to patrol." the guard and kiara

Kiara then saw a bite mark on Kion's shoulder "Kion are you ok?!??" everyone look at her confused "your shoulder, did someone attack you?" now everyone look at Kion wondering if his ok

Kion then lough it off "don't worry about it Kiara i am fine." Kiara then come closer "go to Rafiki to get you patch." Kion then realise that he would not be able to patrol, Bunga intervene in the conversation "don' worry Kiara i already patch us up."

Kiara now look at Bunga seeing he has a bite mark also "us?" Bunga then thought of something so it's not lying and also miscellaneous "we got "attack" during me and Kion rest after a game" everone now look at Bunga surprise on what he meant by "Attack"

Bunga look at his mate, embarrass writen all over his face, Ono then got an idea and ask "so you mean that you and Kion have mates now?" Kion's face gotten redder and Bunga lough at how cute he is right now "yup, but i agreed to keep it a secret with mine but it looks like i am not the only one."

Kiara and the lion guard now understand why both of them have bite marks Kiara then ask "if Kion dosen't want to say what his little girlfriend how about you Bunga can you just discribe her." Bunga then thought a way to get out "well first of she is brave, caring, sharing, a little daring." Bunga look at them so everyone thinks that his looking at them not Kion but clearly Kion notice it's for him

"She is also the most magnificent and beautyful animal in the whole savannah even the whole sky full of stars dosen't comepare to her beauty i would die for her and i hope someday you all can meet her but right now were just starting she needs time to think." everyone now eager to meet her in person

"Wow, well she can have all the time just make sure if she is into it." Kion then smile knowing that Bunga is describing him Kiara the bid both of them "see you later, Kion i will tell dad about you finding the one but not telling us who she is."

All of the sudden a scream asking for help "welp it's good to be back, TILL THE PRIDE LANDS END!!!" everyone then smile and knowing what to shout "LION GUARD DEFEND!!!" now the lion guard doing their job while Simba teaching Kiara what to do being in a situation where you pick a side of the animals in pride rock.

Simba
(quick note: the bald names in the midle means that, that character must be on scene if Janja's there then it take place where Janja is got it if not keep reading and you will get eventually)

Afternoon Near the watering hole witch is close to pride rock but there pride rock is small

"Got it Kiara." Kiara then repeated on what she learned" so no matter what you don't pick a side which ever flase or differences they have, don't ever pick a side" Simba agreed "yup only pick a side when there is a reson but if both side have a reson you act upon on what's coming next." Kiara now understand "ok now i got."

Simba then notice it's almost dark "Thats all for now Kiara any question?" Kiara reply "no." Simba the mutter "i hope Kion is fine." Kiara Reassure her dad "everything is fine dad oh and dad i forgot to tell you that Kion found a mate but Kion's keeping her a secret." Simba then in question 'i thought Bunga will be with him.'

Kiara then proceed to tell his father "when i notice Bunga and Kion have bite marks i thought they got attack but Bunga said they got "Attack"" Simba now confuse and ask "what?" Kiara then clarrify"oh sorry dad what Bunga meant was Kion and Bunga mated with their little girlfriends" Kiara saying the last part with a little tease and mooshy mooshy

"Continue." Kiara continues again"Bunga said the she is the most magnificent and beautyful beyone the stars." now simba got what Bunga is trying to say and planning to pin him down later "ok Kiara i am gonna talk to Kion about it if his there in the cave already go tell nala about it and leave me to tell all of you the rest if Kion really wants the girl then i will not speak."

Kiara now planning to tease Kion later.

Kion

After patrol the lion guard reported back to Kion

"Is everyone clear during patrol?" Kion's friends nod their heads Kion then ask Ono "Ono can you check one last time." Ono the begins to fly "on it" then Kion then continue "after Ono reported if it's all clear we can go back home." everyone's now waiting for the eagret to come back

Ono reported "no danger in sight." everyone now sigh cause of exhoustion "ok everone now go home and take alot of rest" everyone now started to go home but Bunga stayed "aren't you going home." Bunga then replied "maybe later i need to rest alittle more so begin my journey back."

Kion then turn around but ask "Bunga is there really a girl." Bunga now stand up surprise and quicly said "NO KION ITS YOU AND NO ONE ELSE I PROMISE!!!!" Kion then look at the cute badger "just checking." Bunga now sat down and breath really exhousted "sorry Bunga" Bunga reassure his mate don't worry Kion now i got time to look around the new art on the wall." both of them chuckle a little

Kion then turn around saying the last words both of them knowing this is not the ending but a beginning "I love you Bunga and hey Thank for keeping this a secret ." Bunga happily replied "it's ok Kion no matter what, your not going alone, were going to do this together"

Kion then walk out now "bye Bunga see you tommorow." Bunga then reply wavying his hand see you tomorrow and i love you to." Bunga said enough for the lion to hear.

Bunga now sat their wishing that it's tomorrow Bunga then stand up and hurry back so he can eat and sleep early so it will be tommorow.

(note: hey again sorry the sceduling is off a little bit and maybe i will take a little brake for now don't worry probably next next week i will be posting again but right now there are problem happening here like my thoughts my friends and my family and hope y'all are doing ok see y'all on the next chapter 2 weeks more or less again see ya.)

-MagMas