Chapter 1~Cheer camp & werewolfs

A/N: the lines in italics are when she turns to the camera

ZENNA'S POV

(Zenna's outfit, and she has white skin)⬆️Ah! Finally! Cheer camp! "Cheer camp! It's even more sparkly than i dreamed!" Bree said with a bright smile

Ah! Finally! Cheer camp! "Cheer camp! It's even more sparkly than i dreamed!" Bree said with a bright smile. "Split up!" Bucky said. "Well, we're usually more unified." I heard Addison mumble. Then Bucky did some elaborate cartwheels as his entrance as usual. Everyone cheered for the 'celebrity'. "You've heard the stories of blood-thirsty monsters, who roamed these woods feasting on innocent cheerleaders." Bucky said trying to scare the camp. "Boo!" The Aceys shouted and scared Bonzo and Bree. "Well those stories are just silly make believes but you better believe we're gonna break you down and build you back up into little peppy cheer machines! Like Lacey! Stacey! And our most recent Acey, Jacey!" Everyone cheered as the Aceys did their own entrance. "I'm Kevin." Jacey/Kevin said. And Bucky shoot him a glare. "But we changed my name to Jacey, which i love by the way." Jacey said. "Awkward." I whispered to Addison and Bree. They just nodded with an expression that could only be read as 'this is weird'. "You three will lead the veterans, so you're the A-team!" Bucky said with a smile, till he turned to us. "Addison, Bree you take the newbies. You're the uh, Z-team." Bucky said with a disgusted expression. "Psst, I have to go the restroom." I whispered to Bree. " 'Kay, just be quick."

{In the girl's restrooms}

Oh! Hi! I'm Zenna! And you might say 'Ah! A zombie!' but no. I'm not an actual zombie, i just pretend to be one. Why? Because i want to fit in. Yeah, i know that if i pretend to be a zombie i won't fit in perfectly. But atleast i fit in, in some, kind of way. And you might ask that what do i hide that would make me stand out. *takes off green wig*
(Zenna's real hair)⬇️

 *takes off green wig* (Zenna's real hair)⬇️

Yeah, i have white hair too. Just like Addison, though mine's is a little lighter than hers. And yes, i know that the town accepted her. But i don't want to stand out. I would like to stay the way i had been for the past 16 years. Oh! Addison is calling me! Gotta go! Bye!

"We won!" I said with a huge smile. "Z-team wins." Bucky said with a disappointed sigh. "Aceys, so disapointing. You can't be scared to get those jazz hands dirty." The Aceys stared at him in confusion, because they were covered in mud. "The cheer cup is yours." Bucky said while handing the cup to Addison. Who stumbels a little with its weight. "Now let's make this victory about me!" Bucky said and took back the cup from Addison. "I'm running for school president this year. So we need a cheer captain while i rule the school. Who's worthy to lead?" At this the Aceys started to argue. "No, no, no. We would need a captain that will build a united squad." Bree said. "Someone like Addison." I finished it for her. "Thanks Bree, Z." Addison said. We then started to chant Addison's name in encouragement.

{On the bus}

"It's the last day of Cheer camp and now we're heading back home." The ride was silent. Addison and Bree were complaining about not getting asked to Prawn while I leant forward from my seat from behind so that I could hear them. Then Bonzo said 'Look!' in zombie tounge. And we saw signs that said 'Addison will you' 'go to Prawn' and then we saw Zed, my adoptive-cousin standing right infront of the Bus. "Zed! Watch out!" Addison yelled to him but we had already hit him. Everyone in the bus was screaming and holding onto their seats for their dear life. When the bus stopped, I saw that we crashed into the Forbidden forest. I then realized that Zed must be somewhere in the forest because he was on the bus's roof before we crashed. "I have to find him, god knows how good he is at getting lost."

I got out of the bus quickly and ran to find the love-struck zombie. I looked around and accidently i scratched my self with a branch. I heard a sound, it sounded like someone running. "Zed?" Then i heard a growl out of the bushes. "Zed?" I asked, even though it was obviously not him. Suddenly a group of teenagers with weird necklaces surrounded me and a male one howled and the other wolves followed him. And then they just disappeard. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and i quickly turned around and I nearly punched them in panic but I realized in time that it was Zed's hand. "Oh, Zed!" I said while hugging him. "At least you didn't punch me like Addison." Zed said. "I said that i'm sorry." Addison said while running towards us. "Ah! Yes. Tipycal Zeddison thing." I said while smirking. "Guys! I don't think we're alone. I think we're sorrounded by-" But i cut i off Addison, because i knew what she was gonna say. "Werewolfs." "What wolves?!" Stacey asked/yelled. "Here wolves!!!" Jacey shouted with a panicking voice tone. "Werewolfs!!!" The Aceys yelled at the same time. "Don't worry Zenna, Addison. Nobody is gonna belive this, right?" Zed asked nervously. "I don't know Zed. Let's just hope for the best." I said, trying to comfort him.