Chapter 7~Prawn & One for all

ZENNA'S POV

Me, Willa, Wyatt and Addison were giving blankets to keep our pack members warm, and helped anyone we could. Suddenly Zed walked into the den. We walked infront of him. "They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power, and i was wrong about werewolves. And, you have every right to fight for who you are." Zed said looking into our eyes. "Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt asked. "You're fierce and proud werewolves." Zed told us. "Yeah. But they think we're monsters." Willa said. "We are monsters." Zed said proudly. Me and Addison smirked, knowing what that meant.

                           {Time skip}

"Hey Zenna, my dress is at my house. I'm gonna go and get it." Addison told me. "Oh, okay. Bye." I said.

(Zenna's Prawn look)The zombies and the pack were all in formal wear, and they looked good

The zombies and the pack were all in formal wear, and they looked good. We were walking towards Bucky and the Aceys. "You guys can't be here. There are laws against this." Bucky told us. "Bad laws are meant to be broken, Bucky. And monsters don't follow the rules." Zed said, with confidence. "We're part of Seabrook too, Bucky. We deserve to be here." Eliza said. "We're part of Seabrook, the originals in fact." Wyatt said with a smug smile that showed his sharp fangs. Then Bucky looked over his shoulder before turning back to us. "Someone has to stop you." He said. Then he runs to the Z-alarm. Willa quickly ran there and snarled into his face, scaring him. "Welcome to Prawn." Bucky says with a defeated voice. Then Willa starts to cough. I quickly put my stone to her's and the same thing happens to her what did with Addison. She looked at me disapprovingly but I just shrugged "Last time, promise." I told her and led her inside. I saw how Addison and Zed looked at eachother. "Go get your girl." I told Zed with a small smile. He smiled back and then both of them started walk towards eachother.

I watched them dance, and ALMOST kiss, but the ground started to shake. Stupid ground! All of us went out of the gym where the Prawn was held. Then in the halls a big hole had been created. We all stop. "The energy from the moonstone must have created the fault line." Zed says. "What?" Willa asks with confusion in her voice. "If we follow this crack it could lead us to the moonstone." Zed explained. "So it was only buried, and not destroyed." Addison stated. Then the ground shaked again and everyone held on to eachother. "We have to get to it." Wynter said. "Quickly, while we still can." Willa said. Then all if us walked in the crack. "I see the light, it's coming from Seabrook power." Willa told the pack. Then we arrived to the moonstone. "Here it is!" Addison said excitedly. Then all the werewolves and we put our necklace on the moonstone and charged them. We all smile till the ground shakes again. "Legend has it, that together, our pack can lift it." Wyatt says. We all try to lift it but we fail. "It's too heavy." Wynter says. "Well maybe you need to expand your pack." Zed says coming with all of the zombies from Prawn. Then we try to lift it again but a chamber collasps. Then we, somehow, convince Zed to take off his Z-band and he clears the way for us to take out the moonstone. After the wall collapsed , we didn't see Zed for a while but then we see a green glow and Zed comes out of the dark. Addison hugs him. "Say brains." Eliza told Zed and Addison. They say 'brains' and smile as Eliza takes a picture. "We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame." Eliza says with a smile. "Don't forget the werewolves." Willa says, as she and Wyatt push me and Wynter towards eachother. "Say, awooo." Addison says as Eliza takes a picture of us. "Alright! Now let's go and enjoy Prawn!" Zed says as we head back to the school.

All of us howled as Addison and Zed FINALLY kissed. Then i feel someone grab my shoulders from the front and i see Wynter kissing me, i melt into the kiss. When she pulls away, she starts to panick. "Oh! I'm sorry! It was too much o-or a bad choice." Wynter says. "No, no. It was perfect." I say as i kiss her again, this time everyone starts howl for us and we blush from nervousness.

                       ••{ The End }••