Chapter 5~Call to the wild and a werewolf?!

ZENNA'S POV

I was at Addison's house because her and Zed had a fight and us white haired ones had to stay together. We were doing our chemistry homework but we couldn't do it. "Oh! To hell with it! Just text Bree already. She's good at this." I said, frustraited. "Okay, okay! Fine. But, can't we just think about it a little more?" Addison asked with a nervous smile. "We've been trying to do it for 2 hours now! Sooo, no!" I said. Addison just sighed, then she grabbed her phone and texted Bree a 'Help' and a beaker emoji. I did the same text message to Bree, just in case. Suddenly we hear a sratching noise. "Zed?" Addison asked the thing or person who is obviously not my cousin. We walked out the front door and saw a scratch mark. Addison gasped out of fear and quickly grabbed my hand to comfort her. When we turned around we saw the werewolves. "Come with us." Willa said with a serious voice. "What's so important?" Addison asked, confusion in her voice. "Both of you are." Wyatt said with a little smirk on his face. Me and Addison looked at eachother before following the wolves into the Frorbidden forest. We were deep in the forest before either of us gained the courage to talk. "Where are we going?" Addison asked. "It's a werewolf secret. So, if we told you we would have to kill you." Wynter said with an annoyed voice. Willa and Wyatt gave Wynter a look that says 'What the hell, Wynter?' She looked at them and realised what she said. "Too much? Too much. I knew it!" She said while hitting her head once with her hands. "Welcome! But not too welcome." Wynter said before she started to cough, her necklace and eyes turned a sickly green. Me and Addison quickly grabbed her shoulders to keep her up. "Are you okay?" Addison asked with a worried voice tone. "My necklace is losing its charge." Wynter said. "More and more of our pack is getting sick. The elders are too sick to travel. Which leaves-" But Wyatt gets cut off by Willa. "Which leaves to take care of the pack to us. To me." Willa said while walking to Wynter. "You're going to be fine Wynter, i promise. You better be right about this." Willa says to Wyatt. "Follow us, please." Wyatt pleaded.

We followed them to a cave like place. When we entered i was amazed. "The Wolf den! It's okay to be impressed." Wynter said with a smile that showed her fangs. "Wow..." Addison and me said at the same time. "Our language, Awoo! Addison, Zenna. That means Welcome." Wyatt said/howled. "Awooo!" I howled. "Woah." The werwolves said. "What is it? Did I say something weird?" I asked with uncertainaty in my voice. "No, that was perfect!" Wynter replied with an excited voice. Then Addison tried but failed two more times before being successful. "Enough. That's not why we brought them here." Willa said. "Why are we here?" I asked. Then Wyatt grabbed a blue crystal and it shown two female werewolves with white hair howling and dancing, however their faces weren't visible. "I believe you two are our Great Alphas. I believe you will lead us to the moonstone. I believe both of you are werewolves!" Wyatt explained. "What?!" Addison asked .

(Just imagine that Zenna sings some parts of the song that Addison sings.)
Me and Addison were now in werewolf like clothes. And i felt like i belonged here.

(Zenna's outfit)⬆️The pack started to howl and, me and Addison howled along with them, along with our pack

(Zenna's outfit)⬆️
The pack started to howl and, me and Addison howled along with them, along with our pack. Then suddenly Zed ran to us. "Zed?" I asked myself and Addison asked herself. "Stay back! Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me zombie out!" Zed said to the werewolves. "Wolves!" Willa commanded and the wolves started to growl at Zed. But then it was too late, Zed's Z-band had fallen off and he had turned a full zombie. Zed then threw away a wolf, for no reason at all. I then started to search for his Z-band, and when i finally found it i handed it to Addison, who quickly put it back on Zed.

"Zed, we want to be here!" Addison said with an angry voice. "What?" Zed asked with confusion written all over his face. "But both of you texted me 'Help'." Bree said with a confused voice. "Yeah, because we've been suffering with the chemistry homework for 2 hours. So we asked help from you." I replied. "Didn't you see the beaker emojis?" Addison asked. Bree looked back at her phone. ,,Oh, i see it now. By the way, i love the new look! New hairstylist?" Bree complimented my and Addison's looks. "Wolves, they know hair." Addison said with a smile. "And manicures." Wynter said and showed her nails, while the other wolves nodded in agreement with proud smiles. "They think that both of us are werewolves." Addison said to Zed. "What? How?" Zed asked. "I don't know. Maybe a grandparent? Our hair means something." Addison explained. "And it could be that my parents were werewolves. I'm adopted after all." I said. Then Willa and Wyatt came to us with two bronze boxes. "These two moonstone-necklaces have been set aside for the Great alphas for centuries." Willa said while openning the box for Addison, while Wyatt opended it for me.

(Zenna's necklace)⬆️"One charged moonstone-necklace is precious and rare, but two charged moonstone-necklaces are priceless to us, Addison, Zenna

"One charged moonstone-necklace is precious and rare, but two charged moonstone-necklaces are priceless to us, Addison, Zenna." Wyatt said. Me and Addison just nodded. "If both of you are truly one of us, then when you put it on you'll transform into a werewolf. Part of our pack! Forever." Willa said. "What? No!" Zed said. "Can we atleast think about it?" Addison asked. "For a day." Willa said while her and Wyatt handed us the boxes of the necklaces. "Also when both of you join us, you two can lead us to the hidden moonstone." Wyatt told us. "But they don't know where it is." Wynter said. Suddenly we heard an explosion and the ground started to shake. All of us went up to the balcony to see what it was. We saw lights coming from Seabrook power. Then Bonzo said something in zombie. "Yeah. The explosion did come from Seabrook power." Addison. "They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." Addison told the werewolves. "Seabrook power is the birth place of zombies." Eliza said. "A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy source and Bam! Zombies." Zed said, trying to scare Wynter, but got scared by her. "Nice story, but it doesn't concern us." Willa said. "Maybe it does concern you, Willa. Seabrook power was fueled by a mysterious energy source." Addison said with a smile. "That could be your moonstone, right?" I finished for Addison.
"They found the moonstone. They are amazing. Wow." Wyatt said to Willa who just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "If they're right." Wyatt said. "We'll see you guys tomorrow at school." Willa said. "Okay, tomorrow. Big day." Me and Addison said. Then we left the den. When i arrived at home, i quickly went to my room. I changed into pjs and i got into bed. I put the moonstone-necklace's box under my pillow so no one will steal it or something like that. The wolves said that a moonstone-necklace is priceless to them, so i will protect it, no matter what.