CHAPTER 04

"Hah! Ah... Hah..."

My face landed on the soft pillow as I calmed down from my orgasm. I rolled over to my side as I watched Tsukio take off the condom, tie it, and then threw it. He brushed his hair back as he calmed himself down.

After we had sex in his car, I was suddenly brought here into Tsukio's condo. I don't know how many times we did it, I just knew that we kept going until we can't take it anymore.

I was sweating, my whole body was slimy from my sweat. I want to take a shower but my body's too weak to even move.

Tsukio let out a short breath before slapping my ass a couple of times. I weakly giggled. He stood up, I thought he was going to the bathroom at first but he suddenly picked me up.

"What the– Tsukio! What are you doing?"

He had his usual stone-cold face as he carried me toward his bathroom. What? Don't tell me we're going to do it again?

"If you're thinking of having another round in the bathroom, you're wrong," He said, not looking at me. "I'm just going to give you a warm bath for your muscles. I don't want you blaming me for making you sore the next day."

I raised my brow. He's going to give me a warm bath? Well, this is new.

"Odd coming from you," I smiled. "You don't look like the type to give me special treatment after sex."

It is really odd. Usually, after I have sex with the guys I fuck, I'm either left alone the next day or just leave them with sore muscles.

I don't really ask for aftercare a lot, since intimacy was never my thing. I only like the attention of their dick, not that. But if it's Tsukio, I guess I can give it a try.

Tsukio didn't answer me after that. He just placed me down on his bathtub and turned on the faucet. I hissed at the cold water at first but when it slowly turned warm, I visibly relaxed.

I closed my eyes as I tried to relax, but for some reason, I just can't. It was like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes to see Tsukio staring at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked though I can't help but smile. "You want to join me?"

He scoffed. "And why would I?"

"Because you seem tired? Tsukio, you've been fucking me for I don't know how long. It would be unfair if I were the only one getting a relaxing treatment."

Tsukio sighed, obviously that he gave in to me. I smiled as he entered the bathtub. He just sat at the other side while staring at me.

We both sat there in silence, I just mindlessly played with the water while Tsukio just stared at nothing. Hmm, now that we seem close enough, I guess I can ask him this question again.