Dream X Cross

Cross POV

Its been months since Dream and I became friends. He is a complete opposite of his brother. To be frank I rather hang out with Dream than Nightmare's gang, no offense to nightmare-senpai. Its just that Dream is nice and caring skeleton (ehm... I was going to type person but... its not appropriate for a skeleton monster XD) that I ever met. I always hanging out with him when he and his brother aren't busy gathering some negative emotions.

I don't know why I suddenly feel butterflies in my non-exist stomach whenever I saw Dream. I couldn't help to get nervous whenever I'm around him. Not only that I can't stop staring his adorable face. Especially his beautiful golden eyes. The way his smile as if an arrow struck in my vary soul--- Wait did I say adorable face and beautiful golden eyes!?

Fuck as if I'vw got feelings for him! I shouldn't have feelings for him! I mean I am a boy and his the same also. Besides he is my friend and it is wrong that I went out in our Friend zone. When that happens he will never think of me in the same way and it hurts to know that he will avoid me!!! But it will feels nice if he had feelings for me.

Fine, fine!!! You're right I fucking in love with Dream. I tried to play cool whenever I'm around him and not letting obvious that I had feelings for him. Sometimes I couldn't stop myself holding his hand or putting my arm around his shoulder making him looked confused at me. Argh!!! I just hate myself whenever I do that!!!

Its just that I want to hold him, hug him, kiss him, touch him and fucked him hard. To be frank I wouldn't fall for him like this if I didn't think of him when I'm in heat. I keep thinking of him whenever I masterbate myself. How he position himself for me, hearing his moan, scream my name and even begged for more. Argh should stop talking about this. I don't want to get heat. Its irritating to deal with, 'ya know?

Its been days-- no weeks since I saw him. Nightmare told me that his been staying at their house and he said that Dream has no mood to get out from his room. I asked him why and he response with 'I don't know'

Did I say something to Dream? Or someone hurt him? Is he sick? Did he... know that I have feelings for him so that the reason why he avoiding me?

"Why not go and talk to him? And also could you stop talking while thinking?" Nightmare said.

"Nightmare!?" I screamed before blushing hard, "Since when you get here!?"

"Just couple minutes ago." He said bluntly as he watch Killer trying to scare some humans in my AU just to gather some of the negative energy, "Hearing those words from you is so Gay and makes me disgust."

"Please pretend that you didn't hear it..." I said trying to lift this awkwardness.

"You bet." He said before calling Killer that he gather enough energy and they left.

From all sanses out there why it had to be Nightmare!? Its really embarrassing that he hear me talking to myself also talking about his brother. I sighed, "Better broand visit him."

Nightmare POV

After leaving Xtale with Killer next stop is Underswap. I left Cross there without bidding goodbye and who the fuck I should goodbye to someone? I mean hello I'm Nightmare king of Negative emotions.

Speaking of Cross... Dream been locking himself in his room among this weeks and didn't want to get out. And I know why. It would be a wrong timing if he comes there... I smirked before it fades until Killer spoke out.

"Boss are you talking to me or yourself?" He asked.

I grunt for knowing that I got influence by Cross, "Just shut up."