Kinky Innocence (KillerxDream)

LemonSweet6: This is the rare shipped that I encountered. I rarely read their shipped on the sanscest stories but sadly not on comics. This is tricky for me and I guess I give it a shot.

Cross: Don't you dare!!!!

LemonSweet6: Sorry Cross... its a request. Welp let the shipped set sail!!!!!

Request by

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killer POV

"Killer~ I'm bored~!" Dream whined who was laying on the bed. My bed. I don't why he was here on my room and I bet to disturb me.

"Why not go and hangout with your friends." I said while reading the papers for Nightmare. He should be the one who reading this but he is taking on a vacation on who knows where. And I was assigned to read and signed this papers for him.

"I don't want too." Dream whined like a kid.

"How about the panda skeleton?" I suggest while signing papers. (Wut? I like to call Cross Panda instead Oreo XDDD)

"You mean Cross?" I nod while opening the folder, "His on a mission." I feel he is pouting at me.

"Why not go and watch tv or even sleep there." I suggest as I opened another folder.

"Nuuuuu.... I want to spend time with you-" I heard a loud thud on the floor and follow by a wince. I didn't bother to looked back since I know Dream did fell from my bed. I just want to focus on my work and finished it so I could have a rest day tomorrow.

"Wow, Killer! I never thought you have one of this sticks!" Dream exclaimed.

Stick? I thought. The time I turned around to Dream, my eye grew wider from what I saw. Dream was holding a dildo. My dildo. I start to wonder where the hell he get it until I saw a box near him and it hit me. He saw it under my bed and I assumed the time he fall from my bed.

"I saw one of Lust's sticks but this one is smaller than he have." Dream said while rubbing the tip.

"Put it back on the box, Dream." I demand as my faced burn up the time I saw him shook his head.

"Lust, never let me try one of this and he said it would best for me if I try a real stick." Dream said, "He said I should find someone who loves Six or have one of these so I could experience using their real stick. But I don't know what he meant about the real stick is and also I'm still confused about the number six that he was talking about."

I stared at Dream with wide eye sockets. I was left speechless from what he said and also why the fucking hell he hangouts with Lust!? Judging what Dream said, the slut did corrupt Dream! Not completely. But still he start to corrupt Dream's innocence by not giving a complete info about the true meaning of stick and six which is DILDO/DICK AND SEX.

I brushed the thought of Dream being fucked as I stood up and went to him. "Give me that!" I demand reaching my hand to him but he pulled it away from me while shooking his head. He leave the bed to the otherside away from me. That's it. I thought since I couldn't stop blushing myself as he wave my dildo at me and start chasing him around the room.

After what it seems 2 hours, I finally pinned him down on the bed. "Give me." I glare but he shook his head while smiling.

"I want to try it. Can you teach me how to use it? Or can I used a real stick, like what Lusty said?" He start to give me bunch of lewd questions and I start to blush hard like a mess.

"No." I said and he pout.

"Come on. Please~" he whine and I feel his legs that was between me start to rub my crouch. I moaned and I quickly cover my mouth. "Come on, Killer~ I'll stop bothering you if you teach me~" he still keep rubbing it. I want to remove myself off from him but this pleasure convince my body for not moving.