Error x Ink

Ink POV

"You win this round but not next time!" Error shout before jumping on his portal.

"That glitch..." I grunt as I collapse in one knee before deciding to take a sit and fix my ripped-ruined clothes with my paint brush. I start to paint my other armless arm first before my clothes. He broke it during our battle but I was glad that I win even one arm I used.

I collapse on the ground tiredly from the fight we hand. And I'm sure Error will planning to destroy next au. Sometimes I wish that glicth just stop. I mean we've been fighting for so long and I'm getting tired of it.

He destroy Aus and not knowing the fact a new au start to appear but it depends to the creators if they will continue or not. I mean... they are the ones who can create and destroy their own au. My role is to help them and give inspiration while Error gives the opposite. (I want to thank my friend @flamingred_03 for saying these lines. Even though she didn't know that I will be using this to my story. Lol... sorry)

"I should find a way to stop that glitch... but how?" I asked myself, "I'll do everything for him in exchange to stop destroying all aus." I muttered as I close my eyes. Then suddenly I heard a voice.

"Ink, you there?" Dream telephatically called me.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I need your help-- argh"

"Dream you ok!?"

"Yeah its just that killer tried to slash me and Nightmare caught my leg off guard." Dream said and I sighed in relief that my friend is okay, "Ink come here, I need your help. I'm fighting my brother with Killer-- Wha-?"

"Dream!?"

"I'm fine... I didn't notice that Horror and Dust are here with them. I can't fight them alone." Dream said looking trouble, "Ink, I need your help."

"I'm on my way." I said as I ended our conversation. I sighed the fact that I just finished a fight with Error and then I need to fight again? Could be this fucking author just let me rest!? (no can do Squid... and stop breaking the fourth wall will ya!?) I just heaved a sighed for knowing that I can't change the author's mind (hey, what I told you? Talk to me when the story is over -_-)

No one's POV

Ink didn't know that Error is watching him in a small gap of a portal before the squid teleport on the ink paddle he made.

Ink POV

Its been 2 weeks since Error didn't destroy any single au. There is this new au pop out earlier and he didn't even go there to destroy it? I mean, it is his apportunity to destroy that fragile AU. Maybe he takes a break for having a long fight that day. Sure who will not rest for fighting straight 5 weeks with a little amount of rest. I just realized that our role is hard. But I can't blame ourselves.

But on the brightside I had nothing much to do than helping Dream to deal with his brother and his gang. Aside from that, helping the other monster in other au and meeting new friends among new once. Is so enjoying... Hah... I wish this would last forever.

Right now, I'm here on the Outertale trying to sketch the stars using my sketchpad and color pencil that I brought with me. Outer!Sans saw me and he wave me a 'hi' and I wave back. He then walks away and it seems he was following his brother to who knows where. I heard them talking about the human and it seems the timeline here went reset.

I will leave right away after finishing the sketch just to avoid getting involve here until... Blue strings grip on me. It drag me up making my sketch pad fall into endless ground. So much for the sketch pad. I mentally cried since the sketch is almost occupied of my drawings and I was planning to gift it to Blue. The strings pull me upward and I was greeted by the facing back Error.