Chapter Six

I Know

"If you walked away from a toxic,
negative,
abusive,
one-sided, dead-end
low vibrational
relationship or friendship
— you won."

-Lalah Delia

_________________

'Why why why why?'
These were Miles' consistent thoughts.
'Just stop'
His head never stopped with its blabbering.
It never stopped.

When Miles was younger, he never had a problem having a quite head. But after his parents died, that's when it started. It wasn't much. Mostly just questions. But after Quint died, his head started spinning. It never stopped. Thoughts were consistently overwhelming him. He tried to not let it get to out of hand. But when it does, incidents like at the library with Y/N happen.
He just snaps, and stops thinking, and just acts. Without thought, he just does what ever his body wants to.

___________

Y/N's friends were going to be coming over in two days. It was her friends Angel and Tyler. They were her closest friends... but she barley even considered them that though. They were never the nicest, just the only ones willing to really talk to her.

Back when Y/N went to her school, kids often made fun of her. Everyone called her a psychopath, probably because her episodes.

Y/N never liked talking about her episodes. They were something that always haunted her head. They only happen so little. It happened twice in high school. The first time, she was in English, and she just started to scream. She couldn't breath, and she couldn't stop crying. Everyone had thought she was dying. The second time was in lunch. She was getting food, when all of a sudden, she collapsed. She basically had a seizure. People were scared of her, although some people thought it was cool, but those people were always the stoners and the low lives.
The people  Y/N didn't want to surround herself with.

__________

Miles knocked on Y/N's bedroom door.
"Come in!" Y/N spoke.
Miles opened the door, letting himself in.
"Hello lovely." Miles said, smirking.
Y/N rolled her eyes.
"I'm kinda busy, and I'd rather not deal with your stupid games." Y/N said, while focusing back on her reading.
"It's no game. I love you." Miles said, starring directly at Y/N, with no smile, no smirk, just a straight face.
Y/N was done with this stupid act. She knew Miles was playing with her. And even if he weren't, she was much to scared of him to have any sort of romantic feelings.
"Can you please just stop? The feeling is not mutual." Y/N stated.
Miles walked over to Y/N's bed, and hovered over her. She knew that wasn't a good sign. When he was angered, who knew what he could do.
"You have no right to talk like that." He warned, with anger.
Y/N pushed Miles off her.
"Stop being such a creep, and just get out." Y/N said getting out of her bed, and walking to the restroom.
"You can't just hide from me. No matter if you shut the door, lock it, I'll find away in. It doesn't matter if you push me away, I'll always grab you before you can run." Miles said, as Y/N shut and locked the door.
"GO AWAY!" Y/N yelled from the restroom.
Miles walked up to the restroom door, and slammed his fists on it.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Miles yelled, trying to open the door.

Y/N was now getting more and more worried. She was pushing against the door, just Incase Miles unlocked it. She didn't want what happened in the library to happen again.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE OBSESSED!" Y/N yelled, now crying.
"I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH YOU!" Miles yelled, still banging on the door.
"YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!" Y/N yelled.
"I don't want to hurt you. I just want you to care for me." Miles said quietly with a hint of sadness, as he stopped hitting the door.
Y/N now pitted the boy.
"I do care Miles. Just not in any... romantic way."
Y/N said
"I won't hurt you." Miles repeated, and you could now hear him crying.
"I know you won't." Y/N stated
"I'll go." Miles whispered, while walking away.

Y/N took a deep breath. Miles was truly troubled.

______________

The voices in Miles head were getting even worse. He didn't want to scare Y/N away, he wanted to make her think she was safe. Happy, even.

Miles walked into his room, and laid down. His eyes were heavy, and his body went limp. He was exhausted. He needed rest, but as long as his head went on, sleep would never come.

Miles hasn't slept in days, but his body didn't function as if so. He acted normal, for the most part. But he started to wonder if maybe his lack of sleep was causing the voices in his head to grow louder. He wondered if his lack of rest was feeding the noises that always repeated.