Lunch fight

Kailani p.o.v

Turns out we have all the same classes as the boys. We ignored them and they did the same. The same sluts from the parking lot were also in all our classes.

We could feeling them glaring at us. Did we care? Hell no. Other than that we met a new friend, her name is kenzie. She is the boys sister. Uncle would talk about them a lot.

Its lunch right now and my sister and I are making our way to where the rest of the school are.

As we entered it turned so silent u could hear a pin drop. Dramatic much people.

We heard someone call us and we turned and saw kenzie at the table in the center, our mates were also there. We looked at each other and walked over.

Kenzie- "Hey girls"
Meri- "hey kenz"

Kenzie- " Guys these are kailani and Meredith, girls these are Elijah, my boyfriend
Augustus and Alexander,my brothers
Jace,kyle, Evan and Brody our friends"

"hi, kenzie wow you are the only girl at this table" I said looking around

Kenzie- "No my friend, Aria also sits with us but she is sick today"

"Kool, nice to meet you all, Meredith c'mon, we will be right back" I replied grabbing my sister's hand.

Jace- "where are you guys going"

Meri- "to get lunch duhh"

We got up and went to buy a bottle of water.

When we came back everybody looked at us confused.

Meredith- "what?"

Kyle- "Didn't y'all go to buy lunch, you guys came back with a bottle of water each"

Marina- "we don't like to eat lunch, we normally just drink some water and we are good"

August and Alex looked at each worried but didn't say anything.

We were getting along we everybody nicely. The boys barely spoke tho. We were laughing at a joke jace said when slut doll 1 and 2 sat on the boys lap.

Meri and I looked at each other, then the boys. We weren't gonna do anything YET.

We wanted to see the boys reaction first.

Augustus p.o.v
The girls seem to be getting along with everyone. Alex and I didn't really talked that much.

Elijah noticed our strange behavior but didn't say anything but he gave is the "we will talk later" look. Fuck.

Suddenly Britney and Becca sat on our laps. Where the fuck did they come from. We looked at our mates. They looked at each other and then at us. Oh shit

We got up and in a result made them fall off our lap. Mira and marina looked amused.

Britney- "Baby what the fuck, u got my skirt dirty"

"Oh for fucks sake, ur voice is so annoying , bloody hell" Kailani said holding her head

yeah so please shut the fuck up bitch" Meredith said

Lets just say Britney and Becca didn't like that .

"who the fuck do u think u are black bitch,go back to Africa, I run this school so watch your fucking selves" Britney said popping her gum

At this point she was standing and so were our mates. Oh shit
The entire school was silent waiting to see what was gonna happen.

The girls didn't even looked affected by her screaming.