author 's note

Please read.

I hate authors note but this is kinda important.

Currently I am still working on this book as u all can obviously tell. I have the whole story line and everything, its just that the minor thing like he said and she said and how to put the plot in

There is a huge plot for this story tho. Thats y I even started writing it. I have many ideas its just that it takes time and practice.

I am a perfectionist and therefore you will see a lot of changes. Not any major change that will change the plot but minor changes like their looks.

The girls were suppose to be white but I think them being black is better because it shows that they are strong and independent. Its line up with with the girls back story and the hardship they went though.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with being white but this story doesn't fit a white female lead.

I also want to be sharing parts of their past leading up to the big story. The boys also had a dark past. Its basically broken souls coming together to help each other.

The chapters are short because why I don't even know I guess to get more chapters.

The girls and the boys will share a "moment" in the next chapter. The chapters before were basically introducing the main people in the story for now and now u can see some lovey dovely romance shit that y'all been waiting on.

The last chapter call day of depression was very gloomy and dark-ish but I guess there are gonna be so much more fucked up things coming so why not ease my way in. The part where the girls were crying in the office was random. Its was gonna have some deep meaning and shit but I was tired so instead it showed of their bipolar issues. Oh well oops🙂

I don't want a super long book so the chapters will progress and get longer. Like I want a 25 or so chapter book. In the three chapters I MIGHT be talking about their past not the full story but enough to know what's happening.

After I publish this, I am going to change some things and them continue writing. That's the main problem really. I keep going back and changing things and I hate errors so I go back like 10 times and check but I will have a new chapter up by tomorrow (me in my mind thinking that this is the new chapter) but seriously I will try and finish this new chapter I am writing AFTER I change some shit.

I'm gonna add more dialogue cause they don't talk to each other enough.

The kids were not random but it was a hard choice to add them because that would cause some problems but I work them in and it was worth it.

Anyways that explains shit as best as I can. Its currently 11:51pm so my brain is not that active so if I missed anything y'all wanna know bout just let me know