Trump Card

"Surrender!" Barked a slender looking man with dark eyes. The Thief said nothing, calculating his odds. About four things were against him, with only one solution available.

The first, was that he had a level eleven Minotaur facing him down, and the slender man looked like business. Second, was the first tech from the summoning room was already freeing his demon. Third, was the students he could see behind them, all with demons. And fourth, he had only just starting picking the lock on the window. Damn, damn and double damn.

The Thief knew how screwed he was now. He could leap out the window, smashing the glass. Unfortunately he didn't fancy getting cut. He could run but he'd only get a few steps. Jail didn't sound too wild, so he supposed if he covered his face he could leap safely from the window, but to where? He was going to climb down, but no time for that now.

All of these thoughts rushed through his head in a few seconds. He would have to do it. He reached behind him, moving slowly.

"Don't even think of reaching for your swords!" The skinny man snapped.

"The handles are by my shoulders, chummy. Or do you grab them by the blades? Wouldn't be surprised, you look like a no brainer." The Thief jeered with a smirk. He needed to keep them occupied while he reached for his summoning leather.

"Slander!" The man yelled, his demon snorting angrily.

"Insolence." The Thief smirked back. "Why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it."

"Who are you vile boy?! You dare speak to me li-" he started but was cut off. The Thief had whipped out his summoning leather and it was glowing, within the second a demon stood before him.

It was huge, it's shoulders easily coming to the Thief's own. It was covered in pointy scales that stuck out around its neck. It had a black nose and huge teeth. It had a smooth back and tail that whipped behind it. It had paws at the end of its powerful legs, and a long barb behind its feet. Each of its digits was tipped by a wicked looking black claw. It growled, a powerful sound that made the students gulp. It's red eyes flashed.

The skinny man had stumbled back in shock of the reddish brown demon. Now he sneered, but his eyes showed a hint of fear. "No more taunts?" The skinny man jibed. He shouldn't have spoken. The demon leapt from its crouched state and the Thief ran forward, swords draw for a fight.

<><><><><><><><><>
Yes! Fight scene!
I hope you liked the picture of the demon the Thief summoned. Why? Because I did it myself! That being said, it's under copyright. I really hope you liked it!
Please don't forget to comment and like.
Love, TallestSilver