✍ Contents List

╭─☽✧───┈✦✦✦┈────╮

ℛ𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐗

╰────┈✦✦✦┈───✧☾─╯

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✉ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

➳ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ...

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ʙᴏx ɪs

[ ] ᴏᴘᴇɴ [✔] ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴢɪᴄᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ 𝟹 ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✉ ✧·:·.*═══╝

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ❣

 └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘ 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

╭─☽✧───┈✦✦✦┈────╮

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻

╰────┈✦✦✦┈───✧☾─╯

(I) Props and Mayhem

{Based on the Pierce the Veil song.}

Resentful energy harms the mind and body. Wei Wuxian has underestimated how far true it was. All Wei Wuxian wanted was for everyone around him to be happy.

(II) Passing of Seasons

{Pairings: NMJ x WWX (MingXian); Wen Xu x Jiang Wanyin (XuYin)}

There was barely any light in Wei Wuxian's life ever since that particular winter day. Jiang Cheng had watched his brother crippled away since then that it was suffocating.

Or

Wei Wuxian learns how to move on, healing from heartbreak as his emotions bloom like seasons passing.

(III) Alcohol Is Forbidden

{Brother Swap AU: In which Wangji is the first son of the Jiang family and Wuxian is the second son of Lan clan}

Yunmeng Jiang's Wangji was only playing around with the serious second Young Master Lan. He finds it ridiculous that alcohol is forbidden.

That night he finally understood why alcohol was forbidden.

(IV) Sweet Summer Child

{AU: Everybody Lives/Nobody Dies}

Lan Wangji doesn't know what to do when the love of his life was turned into a three year old. What's more is that Wei Ying is attached to Jiang Wanyin more than anyone else.

Or

A baby Xianxian wants Jiang Cheng and only Jiang Cheng. He doesn't know who these weird people in white robes are. But he knows with Jiang Cheng he would be safe.

(V) Love You 3000

{Pairing: LXC x JC (XiCheng)}

It was a shame that Lans were absolute disasters at keeping secrets. Quite a bit disappointing, really. Jiang Cheng really wanted it to be a surprise for himself.