ıllıllı prologυe ıllıllı

This is a rewrite of the original story ❝รƭ૨เ૮ƭℓყ ƭεαɱɱαƭεร❞, I'm beginning to rewrite as I am starting to realize that the original story had no plotline whatsoever. There was way too much drama beginning in the first three chapters, and nothing was able to be explained correctly, I had yet to actually figure everything out before publishing the first chapter, which indeed sucked ass. The whole story had nothing to back it up, everything was just mixed up together and jumbled in a sad attempt at writing a crossover, which I indeed love Haikyuu and anything to do with volleyball, and with that being said, I hate how I had barely had anything to do with Volleyball in general, thus being the reason I am going to rewrite. I indeed hope you all, the few who read this, can bare with me as I continue it again, and I apologize if you actually enjoyed the original story, but it is officially getting written again!

The indigo haired teen yawned into his hand as his eyes watered the slightest bit when his mouth stretched open behind his hand. His teacher droned on into her lesson as the students gave her their bored, tired gazes. Having math in the beginning of the day is the worst when you can barely comprehend what words are leaving your Sensei's mouth, as they spoke to fast for him to catch up.

sʜɪɴsᴏᴜ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ, ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ, ғɪᴠᴇ ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ; ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ. ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴄʟᴜʙ's ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ; sᴜʙsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ ʟɪʙᴇʀᴏ.

Hitoshi sat with his head in his arms, perched onto the desktop, trying his hardest not to drift off due to another sleepless night. How he's even able to join a sport's team is unbelievable. A month in school and he still wasn't exactly used to the schedule.

Just as he begun into a light doze, the door to his classroom slammed open, and he jolted, using every little bit of strength in him to not fall from his seat from the sudden clash of the door sliding open with a violent shake.

"Ah, you must be the exchange student from America, yes?" The woman asked the boy, and he looked up, his eyes narrowing at her english. "I'm Mrs. Kayama." She told him, and he rose an eyebrow as he straightened up.

ɴᴇᴍᴜʀɪ ᴋᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ; ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄs ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ.

"I can speak Japanese." He started blandly, giving her the most dull look as he stepped inside, and Hitoshi could almost hear wolf whistles from his other classmates and their idioticy, he glanced behind him at the other boys and could see them all eyeing the greenette like hungry animals as they were on the edge of their seats.

"Oh! Apologies for assuming. Would you introduce yourself?" She questioned, and he nodded while crossing his arms.

"The name's Midoriya Izuku. Please take care of me." He stated, and you could hear multiple gasps from the other girls.