{"hot and sweaty"}

I get home and start to clean up a little. Our house is never really dirty but I just wipe off the countertops, sweep and mop the floor. I vacuum the living room and straighten the pillows. I know I'm putting a lot of effort into this but I really just want to make a good first impression for our house. I don't want her to think we're slobs.

"Vacuuming is like ten times louder when you're pregnant and trying to sleep" Elaine groans waddling into the living room and rubbing her eyes. "Why are you cleaning?"

"My cousin is coming over and I just want to make a good first impression, she's staying the night" I unplug the vacuum cleaner and begin to wrap up the cord.

"Well don't stress. It'll be fine, just go relax until she gets here" she waves me out of the living room and takes the vacuum away from me.

I sigh but start to make my way up the stairs anyway. She's right I should probably just relax, I need to just chill out. Emory is down to earth she isn't like the rest of them. 

There is a knock on the door just as I get to the top of the stairs. I turn around and jog back down to open the door.

"Hey Soph" I greet with a smile, stepping to the side so she can come in. She bears two fully stuffed duffle bags. "What the hell did you bring?" I laugh closing the door behind her.

"You know, the works" she shrugs marching up the steps. "I figured your cousin might need a quick makeover so I brought extra since I don't know what dress she's wearing" we get into my room and she throws the bags on the floor with a thud.

"Good thinking, she should be here in about thirty minutes" I sit down on the bed and turn on the TV.

"I told Austin to come by and bring tacos a little later around seven before we get ready for the party. Don't want to drink on a empty stomach. Does she drink?" Sophia asks laying down next to me.

"Maybe not as much as us. We snuck some martinis during dinner but that was it" I reply trying to find a show to watch.

"So she's probably a light weight, good to know. We can't leave her alone" she giggles. "But this is gonna be so fun!" she squeals "We haven't had a girls night out in forever"

"I know, long overdue" I agree with a smile.

Like clock-work, there is a knock on the door at exactly five. I chuckle at her promptness and run down to open the door for her.

"Hi" Emory smiles as I invite her in "Thanks for having me"

"Of course, I'm so excited" I smile back and give her a hug. Elaine is in the kitchen making a sandwich so I introduce the two.

"Elaine this is Emory" she looks up from the sandwich and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Harry's girlfriend nice to meet you" she walks over and gives her a hug.

"Oh, nice to meet you as well" Emory is a bit surprised when Elaine hugs her, but she quickly wraps her arms around Elaine to hug her back.

"The party is upstairs" I say to Emory as I lead her up the stairs.

Once we get into my room, I close the door behind us. "Emory this is my best friend Sophia, Sophia this is my cousin Emory" I take Emorys bag and sit it next to Sophias.

"Nice to finally meet you girl" Sophia chimes in looking up from her phone. "We are gonna have a blast tonight trust me" she wiggles her eyebrows. I nod my head aggreeing with her.

"Awesome! We're here for a good time not a long time right?" Emory smiles. She sits in the chair at my desk and swirls around in it playfully as I take my seat next to Sophia on my bed.