𝐯. RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

chapter five, relationship advice

       "GOOD MORNING." A intern said to Felicity as he walked up to her with an iPad in his hands for her first patient.

       She sent him a small smile, handing the nurse behind the station a sticky note,"Morning, Parker. What do we have first?" She joined his side, as the walked down the hallway and he handed her the iPad with the patients chart on it. She covered her eyes with her black rimmed reading glasses so she could read the chart.

       "Cece Colvin. Post-heart transplant with secondary renal failure due to her anti-rejection meds. Uh, did you know she's a professional matchmaker?"

       A light chuckle escaped the girls lips as her eyes scanned the chart,"Oh, I know."

       Parker lightly laughed,"I had to show her pictures of my girlfriend so she'd stop trying to set me up." He was cut off when Link turned the corner and stopped in front of them, his bag slung over his shoulder. Felicity eyes widened a bit, so did Parker's.

       "Dr. Vaughn, Good morning." Link said, grinning from ear to ear, his pearly white being shown.

       "Morning, Dr. Lincoln." Parker spoke up, standing up straighter. Link's eyes never left Felicity.

       "Thanks, Parker." He nodded to the intern."Hey, Felicity I was wondering if you wanted to have a drink with me at Joe's after work?" She fumbled with the rim of her glasses, nervously.

       Her shoulders tensed as her gaze met his,"I, Uh, I have to help Iris with something after. I'm sorry."

       "No, it's all good. Tell Iris, I hope to meet her soon." He smiled assuringly, before walking past them. Felicity watched him walk away, a lovestruck look in her eyes.