𝐯𝐢. WHAT IS THE TRUTH

chapter six, what is the truth

       FELICITY BROUGHT HER HAND UP TO THE DOOR, her knuckles creating a soft knocking sound

FELICITY BROUGHT HER HAND UP TO THE DOOR, her knuckles creating a soft knocking sound. She patiently waited till someone opened the door, clutching her purse close to her body. Her dark locks were half up, the remaining ones laying just below her shoulders in curls.

The door slid open, revealing a grinning Jo, with a beer in her hand,"Felicity! What are you doing here?"

"Iris is over at her friends, and I was hoping we could hang out." Felicity shrugged her shoulders, her ankle heel boots shifting on the ground.

Jo nodded, her smile never fading at the sight of her close friend,"Your not the only one with that idea." Her smile formed into a small smirk as she stepped aside, allowing Felicity to walk in. Her eyes slightly widened at the sight of Meredith standing in the middle of the room, cutting Link's hair that was poorly shaped and looked like a kid cut it. She took off her white and grey cardigan, throwing in on the coat rack.

Jo went into the fridge and popped out a cold beer, handing it to Felicity. She took it as she fixed her light pink sweater with her white collar shirt underneath.

"I see Meredith had turned into a Hair stylist." Felicity teased, her ankle boots clicking against the wooden floor boards as she sat on the arm of the couch that Alex was sitting on, Jo joining him.

Meredith laughed, her eyes lighting up as she did,"Surgery comes with the skill of styling hair." She stated, cutting another snip of Link's hair. He looked at her the best he could without loving his head, immediately peeking up when he noticed the cardio surgeon, not going unnoticed by everyone in the room.

"I didn't see you at work today, where were you?" Link asked her, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

Felicity took a sip of her beer, before moving some hair out of her face,"Uh, I took a vacation day. Me and Iris went to the mall." Felicity smiled when she mentioned her sister's name, remembering the fun they had today.