🪐1🪐

"Olivia!" My gruesome sister screamed my name. "What is it now?" I asked. "I am going to kill you!" She tackled me, in the school hallway yelling "I hate you!"

"I'm not your biggest fan either but will you get off me?" I asked. She got up. "How dare you? You are a complete bitch!" She slapped me across the face. I gave her a look saying 'you shouldn't have done that'. "Uh, look, Olivia, I didn't mean to-"...

Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me, I'm Olivia Cooper, twin sister of Betty Cooper, daughter of Alice and Hal Cooper. no one talked about me or to me for that matter, that's because of Betty. When we got to high school, she became the pretty perfect girl and I became the nothing loser girl.

I wore glasses and always had my hair in low pigtails or braids, let's just say I was a little bigger than my twin sister, not much bigger but just a little, that's how people told us apart. But that all changed.

I'll take you back to the beginning, so you know what's going on.

I was in my room, reading as always and my sister stormed into my room. "Olivia! Where is my necklace?" My retched sister asked. "Well I'm not wearing it" I retorted. "Oh please, you can't even touch something as expensive" she laughed. "And you can?" I muttered.

"Hey what's going on?" Jughead pokes his head into my room. "Nothing sweetcheeks (a/n I know Betty would never say that but just go with it) we were just having girl talk" she replied in a sweet tone which made me roll my eyes and mentally gag.

I forgot to mention, Jughead stays over a lot because he doesn't live with his dad as he got into drinking and Jug thought it best to just leave home like his mother and sister did.

Jughead, Betty's boyfriend, and the cutest boy on earth. I've been his best friend since birth, Betty became friends with him about three years ago, when he became "more attractive" but he's been perfect since the day he was born.

"Okay, well we've got to go in a minute" he said and left. "If you don't mind I need to get dressed" I said and shooed Betty out of my room. She just rolled her eyes and left.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put it into two low pigtails. Then I got dressed into this:

 Then I got dressed into this:

Basic, I know.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple, said bye to my mom and dad and left, I decided to walk because otherwise I'd have to be stuck in the car with Betty.

I then heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hey! You! Let your ginger bestie walk with you!" It was Archie Andrews, he was my only guy friend other than Jughead, but he's always preoccupied with Betty.

"Hi" I said as he caught up to me. Archie is a tall red-head who changed over vacation, Betty used to have a huge crush on him, but we later found out that he was dating our music teacher, Miss Grundy. #GagNoises.

But Grundy left for Greendale and Archie started dating Veronica Lodge, who was the new girl, she is a raven haired girl and very pretty, you can tell her parents are rich. She is sweet, but when she's pissed off she goes full dark no stars, which is why we get along well.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Archie asked. "Oh, I was just thinking about song lyrics" I laughed. "As always. we should sing together!" He suggested. "At the back to school dance"

"I don't think I'm going to that Archie, no one has even asked me." I said, sadly. "I'm asking you, I'll take you as a friend and Ronnie as my girlfriend" He asked. "You're so sweet Archibald Andrews" I ruffled his hair a little. "And yes, I will sing with you."

Timeskip to the dance

I decided to ride with Jug and Betty, Jughead's dad drove us, he'd started to get his act together, stopped drinking, and he shaved!

I got out of the car, and thanked FP. "Thanks for the ride FP, it was really good to see you again" I said, I was on first name basis with him as he had been like a second father to me when I was younger.

"Make sure he's a gentleman alright ladies" he said. "He always is Mr. Jones" Betty smiled. "I'll meet you inside, I'm just going to talk to my dad for a sec" Jughead told us and we went in.

I was wearing this dress:

(A/n if you've watched Riverdale then you'll know the other outfits)

I walked in with Betty. "You really couldn't let your hair down just this once?" She complained. "Jeez, they're skin braids they aren't like what I usually do" I retorted. "Can you go just one night and not criticise me?"

She just rolled her eyes and went in.

Archie was late, but he got there just in time for us to sing. We sang the song 'Kids In America' and everyone loved it. I didn't sing many lines, because I was a little scared, so I only sang like five lines.

I went with Archie to his father, who was there with Veronica's mom and Archies. "Mrs Andrews, I didn't know you were back in town how are you?" I asked. "I'm doing good, Olivia, how about you? Your dress is beautiful" she replied. "Thank you, I'm doing okay too" I said.

We spoke most of the night until I heard a certain song come on and Jughead came up to me and asked me to dance. It was tradition to dance to this song, we've done it since we were in middle school, it was a slow song but we would still dance to it.

It's the song I fell in love with him to...

Hiii!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Hit that star for more!

Word count:1037

Thank you for reading

Love y'all x