🪐6🪐

I opened my eyes and saw bright white lights, they burned my eyes until they adjusted to them. I realised that they were hospital lights. I tried to sit up but my head was too painful. I tried to look around and I saw Jughead asleep in a chair next to me.

"Juggie?" I tried to get his attention but my voice was all groggy but I tried again. And again. And again. "Juggie" I finally got out loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked in a calming voice. "I think so, what even happened, I remember falling but that's it" I asked. "You tried to swim back up and I grabbed your arm and pulled you out, but your were unconscious because you hit your head and you were bleeding a lot so I carried you to the shore and called nine one one. You've been here for a few hours now" he explained. "How many times are you going to save my life Juggie?" I asked, remembering when he'd done so before.

"As many times as you need to be saved" he smiled. "Where's my mom and dad?" I asked. "I called them but they said that Betty needed help with something. They said they'd be here ASAP" he replied. "Of course, why did I think they'd want to know if I'm okay, as long as Betty's okay." I complained. "Hey, I'm here, and Veronica, Archie, Kevin, even Cheryl" Jughead replied. "Really?"

"Of course, I'll go get them" He said and left the room.

When he came back, Jughead was being followed by the others. "Hey, you okay?" Archie asked. I nodded my head in response. "I just don't think I'll be going swimming any time soon" I laughed.

"Thank you, Olivia" Cheryl spoke up. "For what? Archie saves you" I asked. "But you risked your life for me, you almost dies being I was selfish" she replied sadly. "No Cheryl" I took her hand in mine reassuringly. "You're grieving, I understand, and I'm fine" she flashed a small smile.

"I got you some clothes, hope they're okay" Kevin said handing me a bag. "I'm sure it's great Kev" I smiled. "Oh good you're awake" a nurse interrupted "I'll just check everything then your good to go. Do you have spare clothes? Your others are all bloody."

"Yeah thanks" I replied, in a bit of a bad mood seeing as my parents weren't there. The nurse checked my head and everything and let me get changed and leave.

This is the outfit Kevin got for me:

I walked out to the waiting room to see Jughead looking angry

I walked out to the waiting room to see Jughead looking angry. "Juggie are you okay?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah I'm fin- wow, you look...really pretty" He complimented. "Thank you, Kevin has a good eye for clothes I guess" I laughed. "I guess" he replied with a small chuckle.

We all left and decided to meet at Pop's "oh I'd love to but I need to get home and think of a new cheer combo, but thank you liv, I can call you that right?" Cheryl replied you my offer. "Uh, sure" I smiled. "Okay, see you at school liv" she waved and left "toodles"

"I've got curfew sorry, see you tomorrow?" Kevin added. "Definitely" I replied. "Toodles" he copied Cheryl. "I can't pull that off can I?"

"No" Jughead and I said in unison with a laugh.

"We'll meet you there" Jughead told Archie and Ronnie. "I'm guessing you have your bike?" I asked. "No it's just a nice day, want to walk?" He replied with a question. "Sure" I agreed.

Jughead's p.o.v (when he looked angry in the waiting room)
We all waited for Olivia in the waiting room when I got a call from Betty.

(Bold-Jughead italics-Betty)

Hello?

Where are you?

Nice to hear your voice too babe

I'm sorry sweetcheeks I missed your voice, where are you?

In the hospital

Oh my god are you okay?

Yeah, it's Olivia that was hurt

Oh

You seem disgusted

Just stay away from the rat

She's your sister!

So? Just stay away from her! You want to be with me right Juggie?

I hung up not wanting to answer that question, I didn't even know the answer myself. Did I want to be with her? She's cruel to my best friend, her sister! I was very mad at her, I hate that she does this but it's like she has some sort of power over me that makes me still be insanely in love with her, or am I insanely in love with someone who looks just like her? "Juggie are you okay?" I heard Olivia ask with her hand on my shoulder, snapping me from my thoughts.

Olivia's p.o.v (arrived at Pop's)
"This was a fun walk, I hope it's just as fun in there with the love birds" I laughed. "Yeah" Jughead replied, he seemed distracted. He began to walk into Pop's but I took his hand in mine and pulled him back.

"What's wrong? You're distracted." I asked. "Betty pissed me off, is okay." He replied.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I may have a chance. "Well she must've done something terrible to have you this distracted. I think our childhood tradition could help with that." I laughed. Jughead looked at me confused.

I took another deep breath. This is it. "A kiss makes everything better" I reminded him. "It would make this better" he smiled and leant in, so did I.

When our lips touched it was like fireworks, like my life was complete, like I was happy again.

We pulled away and Jughead looked like he'd discovered something. "What? Was I that bad?" I joked. "No, I just figured something out." He replied and kissed me again, it was only a short brush against my lips but it was amazing.

My first kiss was with Jughead Jones...

Heyyy

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Quick chat: so I'm like obsessed with One Direction (even tho they're "on hiatus") I was thinking what if I made a book of 1D imagines? Like one chapter each story and it would be of all of them (even Zayn) what do y'all think?

Word Count: 1045