🪐7🪐

Jughead's p.o.v
Oh god, "I'm dating the wrong Cooper" I thought. What have I done?

Olivia's p.o.v
We walked into Pop's and saw Archie and Veronica were sitting in a booth, luckily when we sat down they didn't say anything, good they didn't see. Betty would kill me!

We talked for hours then Archie took Veronica home and Jughead walked me home. "That kiss, is it something you'd be interested in doing again? Sometime." Jughead asked as the neon lights of Pop's faded in the distance behind us. "Uh, yeah, I've kind of wanted to do that for a while" I chuckled nervously.

"Really?" "Yeah, I'm pretty into you"

"Wow I never thought that Olivia Cooper would have a crush on me" Jughead laughed. "Well, then you fell for Betty and I told myself to stop having feelings for you but it was too hard, I felt like I had to kiss you" I replied. We got to my house and I hugged him. "Thanks for walking me home, I'll see you later?" I smiled. "Sure, see you in school" Jughead replied. I waved and went into my house.

Betty's p.o.v
"Girl, I saw Jughead kissing Olivia!" Was the text I read ten minutes ago from Veronica, that bitch!

That's it, she's got to go!

Olivia's p.o.v
"Mom, dad? I'm home, I'm fine by the way" I yelled through the house. "Oh darling, we're sorry! Betty has gotten hurt and said that you were fine" my mom came rushing towards me. "I fell through ice, I was knocked out, I went to hospital! How is that okay? I woke up and the only person that was by my side was Jughead! Why do you never acknowledge me? It's always all about Betty! I'm never a priority am I?" I yelled, dad opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off. "Don't even bother! I know my answer!" I added and stormed upstairs. "Where do you think you're going? I've  just prepared dinner." Mom asked. "Give it to Betty, like you do your attention!" I retorted and carried on upstairs.

I was sitting on my bed crying, yet again. Why don't they love me as much as they do Betty? What am I going to do about Jughead? What if someone saw us? What if Betty finds out?

Why me?

I then heard a knock on the door. "If you're here to pretend you love me then leave me alone" I said, the door opened anyway, it was my mom. "Didn't you hear what I said." I sniffed. "Yes, I'm not pretending, I do love you Olivia, so does your father, it's just that Betty has more things happening, going badly in her life and-"

"What and you don't think bad things are going on with me?" I yelled and stood up from beside where my mom had just sat. "My sister hates me! The love of my life, loves someone else! My parents don't notice me half of the time! The other half they're telling me to 'be nice to my sister' when she's feeding them lies! I hate the way I look! I hate that Betty get everything and I get nothing! Betty is living the life that I want and I'm living the life of some adopted bitchy child! I hate it!"

"Baby, Betty said that-"

"Oh to hell with what Betty says! Everything she says about me are all lies! All she's doing is trying to get rid of me! Why can't you see that?" I cut her off, familiar tears streaming down my face. "Betty isn't like that Olivia! Don't be so cruel towards your sister!" He yelled and stood up too. "Why can't you just be on my side for once? Why do you never believe me?" I asked, lightly.

"Because, you are lying Olivia." She replied sternly and left the room. I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it across the room. When I saw what it was I went to pick it up. It was a picture of Jughead, Betty, Archie and I at Pop's. As I moved it around in my hands the shattered glass cut my already bleeding hand. I had dug my nails in again without realising. I hissed in pain.