Attacks, Defenses, and A Bit of Revenge

Rai and Kenta made their way to the arena. Excitement filled Rai as she made her way to the arena. "Oh, hello again! its good to see you!" Roan said. Rai nodded. "Ha! I will get revenge on you, Kenta, for breaking my bey so many years ago!" Corbin seemed confident. "I totally forgot about that," Kenta whispered to Rai. "I did too," Rai said. "Me and Chrysus have gotten a lot stronger, this will be a battle long remembered!" Corbin said. "We have gotten stronger too and we can't wait to battle you!" Kenta said. Corbin smiled and nodded. 

"Bladers ready?!" The judge asked. "Yes!" They all said. Excitement filled Rai and Kenta. They could see Zyro Kurogane watching the battle from a special seat. 

"3, 2, 1!" The crowed cheered.

Gooooo Shoot!!! 

Energy filled Kenta as he launched his Beyblade. Phoenix went for the center while Cygnus closely circled it. Chrysus went in for an attack and knocked Phoenix into Cygnus. Revenge charged into Cygnus pushing towards the edge of the stadium. Rai began to feel tired. She couldn't give up so soon! "CYGNUS! Use your special move!" She had seen beys use special moves, she hoped Cygnus could too. Cygnus began to power up. It started to push Revenge back. Suddenly, Cygnus was hit with a barrage of attacks form Chrysus. Phoenix went to help. Phoenix! Get back to the center! Use Tornado Fire!" Phoenix went to the center and started a tornado of fire.  "Chrysus! Switch to stamina mode. Chrysus moved to the center and tried to force Phoenix out of its position. Chrysus was knocked out by the tornado. "Phoenix! Go help Cygnus! Only one more left!" Kenta shouted. Revenge continued to attack. "Phoenix! Cygnus! Attack at once!" Kenta and Rai shouted. A burst of energy pushed the bladers back. They couldn't see what was going on. When it stopped. Cygnus and Revenge had stopped spinning. The stadium was cracked. Phoenix was hardly spinning. "Kenta! We did it!" Rai cried with joy. 

Little did they know, Doctor Darkness was watching the whole time... 

TO BE CONTINUED