It's All Down To You, Rai!

They were just moments away from the final battle. The judge was inspecting their beys. Finally, they were handed back to them. Excitement and fear filled Rai. They had come all this way, hopefully, they would win. Kenta looked very nervous too. Their opponents were some of the best bladers around. Slate Knoxulf and Strider Flame had won countless battles at the BeyPark. Rai was very worried. She was optimistic that their new beys wouldn't let them down. The judge was done inspecting their beys. It was time to blade!

"Bladers ready?" he asked.

Rai nodded. 

"Three!"

"Two!" 

"One!" The crowd cheered.

"Goooo Shoot!!" 

Rai felt a strange burst of energy as she launched her bey. Cygnus hit the stadium hard. It quickly began to circle the stadium. Blast Griffin quickly chased it and they both let out a flurry of attacks. Cygnus seemed to light up strangely. Rai wondered what was going on. 

Meanwhile, Phoenix was clashing with Slate Lynx in the center. Lynx was a very powerful bey. "Phoenix! Fire tornado!" Kenta hoped his special move would work on Lynx. It pushed Lynx back, but not enough to do any critical damage. 

Rai noticed that Kenta was having trouble and carefully broke through Griffin's attacks to go help. Griffin went after her, it hit Cygnus very hard. Cygnus missed Lynx and slammed right into Phoenix. The attack was so hard that Phoenix instantly ran out of stamina. "No!!" Rai shouted. Was she going to lose? Everything around her became a blur. She felt really dizzy. Suddenly, she found herself standing beside a beautiful waterfall. A abnormal swan was next to her. "Hello, Rai, I am Cygnus. You must use the secret power you know you have to win. It is the only way..." Everything began to fade. Rai was back at the stadium. It seemed no time had passed at all. Cygnus was running out of stamina fast. Rai wouldn't let that happen. "Cygnus! Use Ultimate Flash Wing!!!" Cygnus began to spin faster, and faster, and faster. Soon it was spinning so fast she could barely see it. Behind it, there was a trail of ice. Kenta was watching excitedly. Cygnus hit Griffin very hard and sent it flying out of the stadium. It then hit Lynx, Lynx was hit so hard it lost almost all its stamina. Cygnus was also losing stamina. Lynx stopped first. Rai could hardly believe it, they had won. 

Doctor Darkness watched eagerly from afar. he could hardly wait for the chance to take their beys and their power. The shadow minions were actively collecting their data. It was just a matter of time. Nobody would be able to come close to defeating him. Not even Gingka Hagane. 

TO BE CONTINUED