Blizzard Ace! Cygnus!

"Welcome back bladers! This is round two of the Duos District League! Last week we saw some amazing battles! What will this week bring?" Hajime was very excited to begin this round. Last weeks' matches were some of the best he'd ever seen. He checked the data pad for the matches, "First up we have Rai and Kenta VS Ugen and Jotaro " As the bladers walked up to the arena, he sipped on his coffee. This match would be good.

Rai was very excited for their next match. Kenta seemed nervous. Neither of them had met the bladers they were up against. Rai had confidence that they would win. 

"Bladers ready?" The judge asked. Kenta nodded.

"Three! Two! One!" Everyone shouted.

"Goooo Shooot!!!!" The bladers shouted. 

The beys circled each other in the stadium. Kenta realized that there was an opening to take the center. "Phoenix!! Go for it!" Phoenix went for the center. Ursa began to circle it, making little attack motions to try to knock it of balance. 

Meanwhile, Cygnus and Janus were fiercely attacking each other. Rai had been practicing a special move. "Cygnus! Blizzard Ace!" Cygnus began to move very fast around the edge of the stadium. It seemed to get faster and faster. It then hit Janus so hard, Janus stopped.  The attack was way more powerful than Rai thought it would be. Suddenly, Cygnus went for the center and brutally knocked out Ursa and Phoenix. Her and Kenta had won, but at what cost? And why did Rai sense they were being watched by a strange person?

TO BE CONTINUED