ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

"(Y/n)!!"

You turned your head a met your gaze to the Raven bed-head boy who's running towards your direction. You were just walking in your spring clothes to match up with the season you're in.

Kenma was following behind holding his nitendo DS focusing on his game he's playing. How did this gamer even have good grades even though he's gaming 24/7.

Kuroo finally caught up with you handing you something. Curious, you asked "what's this Kuroo?" Tilting your head a little in confusion.

His toothy grin plastered in his baby shaped face, though there's one tooth missing. He handed you a bracelet which is designed with cherry blossom petals.

It was a soft touch to your skin even if it's poorly made by the bed head.
"It's a friendship bracelet! I made one for Kenma too but I painted the petals yellow instead!" He grabbed Kenma's wrist forcefully making Kenma almost dropping the device.

You did a giggle to the both of them. 'these two I swear' you thought.

"Thanks! I love it!" A tint of pink blush spreading your cheeks. Oh how you love this bed head so much. He managed to give you a hug which even made you more red 3x worse.

"Anything for you (y/n)-chan! I love you my dearest best friend!"