Playlist:

Playlist:

• Married Life
from the Movie: Up
(Sad extended version)

• Arcade
-Duncan Laurence

• All of the Stars
-Ed Sheeran

Kuroo couldn't move a single inch anymore. What he saw in front of his eyes was a devastating sight.
The body of the person he loved lying on the cold ground with their mouth hung open.

Vines and petals were everywhere as if the room is the garden house and (y/n) as the root of it's source.

He dropped the crowbar making a loud sound. He kneeled down trying to process what's going on.

"What the hell"

His voice croaked then warm tears came out of his amber eyes.

"(Y/n)! Wake up" he then adjusted himself closer to the (h/c) hair colored person. He softly pulled their hair back and tried to wipe off the blood from their mouth.

"(Y/n), if this is some kind of prank, please stop it's not funny!" He then grabbed your hand. The feeling he never expected of the temperature of their hand.

It was cold

Numb.

Lifeless.

He tried to check your pulse if any sign of heartbeat. He wants to atleast to make sure he can hear a heartbeat rhythm but, there were no signs.

"What the hell is all of this?" He looked around your room and onto your skin with growing vines all over you.

"(Y/n)! Please, wake up!" He shakes you uncontrollably.

"Alligator! Wake up!" His voice then cracked until more tears came.

"Wake up! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

it was no use.

He then remembered Kenma, he slowly put you down and went downstairs to meet up with the pudding head.

As he opened the door to meet the cat-like eyes, Kenma.

"Hey, what the hell just happened to (y/n)"

He grew silent, he tried to talk but when he saw blood stains on Kuroo's shirt. It's like a rope was tied into his neck, hesitating if he could say it.

"She-"

"SHE WHAT KENMA?! WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS CONNECTING TO HER?! WHO THE HELL MADE THIS MESS-"

"It's you Kuroo!"

Kenma shouted at him.

Kuroo got taken back from what his friend said.