YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Another day has passed by but, unanswerable questions are now present in your mind. Like; why are you coughing up flower petals? Why does your throat throb everytime you see Kuroo?

You just ignored it at first thinking that this is just a normal cough and you maybe ate something weird yesterday. Basically, you just shrugged it all off.

And here you are right now beside Kenma who's playing his game in his device. "Hey Kenma" you called out to the pudding. "Hmm?" he didn't even glance at you, his eyes only focused on the game.

"How can you set up dates for a friend?"

You grabbed a pen and start writing plans for the date while waiting for Kenma's answer. Doubting your kindness where could it lead, you just did everything just for a date plan.

But it's for your best friend, ofcourse you want him to be happy but what about yourself?

"Hm? Why are you asking me this? I'm not even a pro in little romantic dates" you pouted at the pudding's answer. "Who are the people you're gonna set up?" He asked.

You flinched at his question. "U-uh- just a friend of mine setting up with Matsuoka-senpai!" You don't wanna mention Kuroo because you're 99.9% sure that he won't help you out if Kuroo's the one you're helping.

Kenma doesn't usually care about Kuroo's love life. Because it's none of his own businesses.
He raised a brow at you eyeing you suspiciously by your answer finally stopping his game and his attention is on you.

"You know that cafe down the street? XXX Street?" He asked. "Yeah, what about it?" You tilted your head with a hint of curiosity in you.

"Rumors says if you set up someone in a date in that cafe and let them sit at the window seat. They'll end up being together until the very end." 'wow is that rumor really true? Dang Kenma'

"Kenma's actually listening to rumors~? That's new" you teased. He frowned at your joke and his attention was now at his game. You giggled by the gamer's actions.

"I was joking Kenma-" you were stopped by your own cough in your mid sentence.

'shit it hurts!'

Kenma looked at you filled with concern. "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?"

Your coughs were more intense than last time. You couldn't stand the pain. Petals came out of your mouth and a red substance was now visible at the table in front of you two.

A shocked face was seen by Kenma's face. Your hands were shaking by the sight of minimum amount of blood coming out of your mouth. And at the same time the flower petals were splattered tint of blood around.

"(Y/n).."

Kenma's voice was stern. You never saw this side of him. His teeth clenched with anger. "Who's the person you're setting up with Matsuoka-senpai?" He asked directly into your (e/c) orbs.