1

Published : 20200525

Edited : 20210125

Word count : 0,8k

-----

Y/N's POV

I glanced at my watch while waiting for the big-muscular man in-front of me to give me back this piece of plastic that contains my personal information. He then hands me the card and said, "Have a great night."

I smiled at him as a thankyou and received the card before following Lisa inside.

The sound of my clacking heels then began to fade as I went deeper into the room. We did this a lot for sure. Our eyes wandered around this familiar place with loud music and intoxicated people doing stupid shits.

She then pulled my hands towards the bar and takea seat. So, I sat next to her.

One of the bartender then came up to us and said, "Good evening, ladies. I'm Changkyun and I'll be helping you with your drinks tonight. So, what would you like?"

Lisa then replied, "Margarita."

Changkyun then turned his face to me and asked, "and you?"

I said, "Tequila."

"Coming right up," he said before walking away to take a few things.

Lisa then turned her head to face me and asked, "So, what's the tea?"

"Meh, nothing much. I mean, Wonho is working on this mafia case. So, whatever I guess," I said to her.

Lisa replied, "That actually sounds fun."

"Or dangerous. Actually, Wonho doesn't even let me walk around his office when he's gone. Even if he's there, he wouldn't let me read anything. Not even a single sentence," I said to her her.

She then replied to me again, "Wonho's your older brother. So, I think it's pretty clear for me that he's just trying to keep his little sister save. Besides, where's the fun in letting out the secret so easily?"

I let out a sigh and right after that, Changkyun reappears with our drinks in his hands.

He then hands us our drinks and left after saying, "If you need anything else, I'll be here."

Lisa responded him with a simple, "Thanks," and a smile.

We then continued the night with plenty of shots and refills, like, plenty. Lisa probably ended up with 4 while I managed to get 7. I'm not sure. Lisa kinda disappeared, she's probably out there, being drunk in the streets, walking back to her house. Or maybe she's just somewhere around here. I really don't know.

I then subconciously took out my phone and pressed speed-dial 7. I then placed my phone near my ears as I waited. Suddenly, Wonho's sound came out from the magical cube.

Wonho then spoke up "Yeoboseyo? Y/N? Where are you? Why is it so loud there? Are you in Blue Moon?"

I laughed on thwe phone for no reason and replied, "Maybee..Why don't you come and find out?"

I then ended the call and yelled out Changkyun's name to order another drink.

Suddenly, Lisa appeared and sat her ass down on the empty seat next to me. Laughing. Okay. So, she's still here.

She then, too, ordered another drink.

Changkyun then came back with our drinks and left.

We then continued drinking and doing stupid shits. Until, Wonho finally showed up and came up to me. He then realized that Lisa's as drunk as I am and finally took out his phone.

He dialed in Minhyuk's number and said, "Minhyuk-ah, I'm sorry to call you this late. But, I just found Lisa and Y/N getting drunk together in Blue Moon."

"Aish... this girl.. Okay thanks for letting me know. I'll be there in a few," I heard him his reply faintly through the phone.

Wonho then ended the call and put his phone in his pocket. He then took the glass off of my hands and puts it down on the table.

He then called one of the bartender who has the nametag, "Jeonghan" on and asked, "Hey, I'm paying for them both. Can you please tell me what they've been drinking all night?"

The guy then informed Wonho the list of our drinks. He reads out the list endlessly.

"Margarita, Tequila, Margarita again, Tequila, Wine, and you can just read the rest yourself. And all that'll be 56.247 Won."

Wonho then gave the bartender the money and quickly ended the transaction. The last thing he said to Jeonghan was, "Keep the change," so he nodded and left.

Wonho then puts my things backk in my purse when Minhyuk finally showed up and walked up to us.

I drunkly said, "Hi honeyy!!!" to him.

Wonho said, "Uhh.. sorry. Lisa's right there," while pointing at Lisa.

"Okay, thanks," Minhyuk said.

Minhyuk then grabbed Lisa's belongings and tried to deal with her.

Wonho suddenly took me to the car with one of my arms around his neck for support after saying good night to Minhyuk. His other hand supportd my weak body while carrying my purse as well.

He then opened up the car door and puts me in the front seat before getting in to the other side and driving to our shared apartment.