6

Published : 20200612

Edited : 20210125

Word count : 1k

-----

Wonho's POV

Ok, so, the plan is simple. Jooheon called me about two hours ago and he gave me the drop-off point. The plan is that I'm going to put the USB that contains the database with a hidden tracker inside.

It's pretty clear that we hope that it'll give us a lead on where Y/N or, even better, a headquarters maybe is.

I closed the door right after I walked in and saw both Minhyuk and Kihyun sitting on the sofa. Minhyuk is sitting on one end, eyes glued to the laptop screen, and Kihyun is reading some files. A few sticky notes have been moved to the coffee table along with the two coffee mugs which are placed in a relatively safe distance from the papers, still on the table.

"Oh, hey, hyung. You're back. Have you done it?" Kihyun asked after noticing me locking the door and taking off shoes.

I then answered him, "Yeah, it should be fine for now. I guess we can go back to investigating for a while."

I walked in with a slight smile on my face. But, the atmosphere quickly changed when everybody shifted their eyes to my phone. It's ringing. I took it out and saw who it was. "Unknown Caller ID".

I showed it to the both of them as I walked closer to the table. They soon realized and put aside what they're doing to listen.I pressed on the green button and put it on speaker.

"Well done, hyung," we heard him say.

He then said again, "Well done. So, I guess I should reward you with something, don't you think?"

And before I can respond to his statements, my phone screen showed a CCTV recording.

The screen shows an abandoned warehouse with a huge water tank made out of glass in the middle. It looked like it's actually big enough for a few people to fit in it. In fact, the tank isn't empty. There's a girl inside who looks like Y/N.

Shit. This is exactly what I feared.

"Heol. Is that Y/N?" Kihyun asked.

"What the fuck?" Minhyuk said.

Jooheon then started to talk, "So, you see, I knew that you and your friends were planning to trick me by giving me the database from two years ago. But, did you all really think I'm that stupid? Of course I have the one from two years ago. And I guess, she'll pay for your mistakes."

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No," I mumbled.

"Please no," I said again, this time more audible.

"Welp, I guess I'll just leave this here. It's LIVE by the way. Enjoy your movie," Jooheon said before ending the call.

"NO. FUCK," I yelled in frustration.

Kihyun then said, "No, no, we'll get to her. Minhyuk, you traced the signal right?"

Minhyuk then said lowly, "No, I'm sorry. It's a burner number."

I then turned on the screen recording to make sure I got the footage. Oh my God. She's fucking sleeping. I then noticed that water is starting to fill up the tank. Oh God, Y/N, wake the fuck up, please. Along with that, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I stared at the screen.

Y/N's POV

As I sat on the ground, my hands tried to free themselves. I watched as I tried to make out ideas in my head. I then got the idea of using my earrings.

My head then leads itself closer to my hands and they took one of the earrings off of my left ear. I once again tried to pick the handcuffs and soon noticed the click. I slowly freed myself and succeeded.

I then whisper yelled, "Yes!" as a sign of exhilaration and stood up to observe my surroundings. I figured that they would've taken my purse, so I guess no calling. I suddenly heard footsteps and a male voice from the outside.

"Yeah?"

"Got it."

"The warehouse, right?"

"Okay yeah. Be there in 30."

The guy then stopped talking. Shit, I think they're gonna move me. I then walked quietly to the side of the door with adrenaline rushing through my whole system.

"Okay, this is it. Okay, okay, okay, fuck," I thought to myself.

The keys were jabbed into the holes and soon it unlocks the door. The doorknob then twisted the door open and two guys started walking in. Okay shit. They're fucking tall.

I then daringly tried to hit one of their heads with the handcuff but I guess my movements caused too much noise and so the both of them turned their heads to me. One of their strong arms caught my hand before it landed, looking at me with rage in their eyes.

He then grabbed the other wrist and as a response I yelled, "What the fuck? Get the fuck off me," while trying to break free.

"Shut up!" he yelled back at me.

They then worked together as one of them, who were clutching both of my arms, slammed me to the ground. He pins me to the ground with both of his thighs locking me in between.

He then yelled, "Just dose her already!" as I tried to break free.

The other one then took out a syringe and a mini-sized bottle filled with crystal-clear liquid. I then tried to rattle more brutally as I saw the syringe.

Seriously? A fuckin needle. If they tell me to drink it or something, I would rather much appreciate it, but really? Right in-front of me?

I then started to feel tears rolling across my cheek as I drained myself. I kept trying to break free but he pinned me rougher to the ground until I could barely breathe. The other guy then jabbed to needle to my arm and I winced in pain. And with that, the one on top of me pushed me down harder until I finally gave in.

At first, I realized that I no longer can afford the amount of energy to try and break free, but then, I feel dizzy and drowsy. And finally, after trying to fight sleep away, it sends me into a dark state, where I no longer can tell what's happening out there.