Its the first day of school

Ben's pov

Yaaaawn today is my first day in creepypasta high school Im kind of scared and happy at the same time you must think I'm happy to make new friends but sorry to burst your bubble I don't make friends I'm kind of a nerd and a loner I'm sure this will be the same like last time but to tell you the truth I wish it's not the same bullies that's one thing hate in schools I really do hope there are no bullies in this school oh god I'm late i run to the bust stop and the bus came after three seconds I hop in and go to the last seat then I see a group of boys bullying a kid oh god this is bad looks like my wish didn't come true after all I get down from the bus and go in the school I go to my locker and I was not able to open it suddenly a boy with raven hair and eyes with burnt eyelids and a cut smile no please don't tell me this is a bully "do you need some help there" he smirks "yeah thanks um" "Jeffery but I prefer you call me jeff" "ben, ben drowned" "let me guess you drowned" i did a fake gasp and say "was it that hard" i say sarcastically we both started laughing when these group of 'boys' (a.k.a bullies) came up to us and smashed me into a locker blood coming from my head jeff stepped in front of me.

Jeff's pov

I stepped in front of him "hey leave him alone" i shouted "do you know who we are the most popular killers" "oh really" i smirked "well then do you mind fighting me" "who the hell are you" they shouted I raised my head and they were shocked they saw my face and started trembling in one swift movement I had my knife to the leaders throat "is the little boy scared" i mocked he nodded "then get out NOW!!!" i shouted they ran I started to laugh and looked back at Ben I saw him holding his head "are you okay" "does it look like I'm okay" I chuckled let me look and when I saw the wound I didn't look that bad so I put a bandage on it "thanks jeff......wait are you Jeff the killer" "yes" i smirked "looks like you know who iam "who you are? Are you kidding me everyone knows who you are" "well iam the top killer" ben looked at me with confusion "why did you come to school your already really amazing" i blushed "thanks wait a minute.......Ben...drowned right" "yeah why?" "aren't you the one who haunts majoras mask your also really popular" "how come you didn't notice me" "because your in your human form ben" he looked at himself and smiled.

Ben's pov

I looked down at myself and smiled I glowed and I was well back to my creepypasta form he blushed again but it didn't show that much "i need to go to the washroom and he ran I watched him leave i sighed and went to class when I sat there they announced a new student I looked up and saw the one and only (dun dun duuuun) jeff I gasped he looked at me I blushed wait why ami blushing "Jeffery woods you can whichever seat you want" ms pulino said "okay" he came next to me and took a seat he looked at me and winked my eyes widened I believe this is going to be a good school year I look forward to it.