i wonder what this feeling is

Jeff's pov

Yaaaawn I woke up because of the sun shining upon my face I looked at the time two more hours before school I then looked too my side and saw ben the hell i saw Ben and what room am i In what's going in "ben wake up" he sat up immediately "are we late!!!" he looked so adorable wait..... WHAT!!! "ben Where are we" he looked at me confused and then he looked like he understood I raised on eyebrow "you see jeff you fell asleep in class when miss was going through our dorm partners and you got me you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to disturb you so I piggy backed you all the way here" i was shocked "okay I'm sorry I must have been heavy" "not really you were actually light" i smiled and a real smiled I felt something warm and fuzzy I wonder what this feeling is.

Ben's pov

He smiled "oh yeah by the way ben do you know the first lesson " let's see" i took the schedule "it's my favourite" "and what's your favourite" he chuckled "fighting " "yessssssss!!!!!!!" jeff shouted "let's get ready ben" i nodded we got ready and went for breakfast we chatted while we were eating then we went for the lesson "okay listen up I'm going to pair you up and you guys have to fight" the teacher shouted we all nodded "okay first up jeff and Jane" oh no this not going to end well I knew how much jeff hated Jane because he told me all about it this is going to be bad they went to the middle and we all started cheering I of course cheered for jeff and in five minutes he won the teacher clapped "well done Jeff you did it very fast" he looked at me and winked I got this really warm feeling I wonder what this feeling is "okay next up ben and eyeless jack" i looked at jeff and smirked.

Jeff's pov

Ben looked at me and smirked he went to the middle I have heard eyeless jack was known because if his strength I hope he is going to be okay and soon they started ben was dodging every attacks so easily the teacher was really impressed and withing two minutes pinned eyeless jack down and brought his sword to eyeless jack's neck the teacher clapped and everyone cheered for Ben "well done ben your the best fighter I have ever seen" "thanks" he looked at me and winked he is pretty good-no amazing but I wonder what this feeling is maybe ben will know I'll go ask him but I won't say it's towards him.