toward tomorrow

------------Nine months later------------(Cause I'm too lazy too right the pregnancy and all that stuff)

Ben's pov

I was on the bed with a baby who was just beautiful jeff came in and held my hand "are you okay ben" "I'm fine jeff take a look at your daughter" jeff looked at her she looked exactly like jeff she had Jeff's height and eyes but my hair colour and eye colour she was really pretty "jeff let's name her something close to your name" "huh why" i looked at her and then jeff "cause she looks exactly like you Jeff" "okay...um...let's see....Jeff... What about..... JADE!!!" "that's a really pretty name it will suit her cause her eye colour is jade"

Jeff's pov

I was thinking then finally I got the perfect name "what about.......JADE!!!" "that's a really pretty name it will suit her cause her eye colour is jade" i loved jade so much I can't wait for her too grow up but how would she react when her parents are both guys "hey ben" "yes jeff" "how would she react when she finds out we are both guys" he looked at me sweetly "then jeff we will tell her it's fine to fall in love with the same gender" i smiled a real smile "i love you ben promise you will be with me forever" "first of all jeff we are immortal second I love you too third will never leave you"

-----------Six years later-----------

Ben's pov

"Jade we need to go to school" "coming daddy" she is running down the stairs "jade you will get hurt go slowly" jeff said ok you guys who are reading this i was actually scared to fall in love with jeff at first because I thought he would leave me but now I'm not scared any more because I know we will get through everything as a family and I know jeff will be there when I have a crisis to help me and I know we will always be together as a family with jade as we head toward tomorrow.