🎃🌙Henry Cavill

The pandemic does not exist in this.
How you meet him:

Outfit⬇️⬇️

Omniscient Point Of View

         Kal walked down the lone London Avenue. Un-held leash dragging behind him. The American Akita's tongue had rolled put of his mouth, panting, a sign he was sweating. Or at least hot. A faint yell could be heard from behind the runaway pet. At this moment a stranger had just stepped out of they're home. They turned right, following that direction, they saw a large black and white canine, alone, just walking down the sidewalk. You walked towards the dog slowly. The back of your left hand slowly lifted in a sign of greetings to show you're friendly. //(if your right handed, if the dog bites it's better to have your non-dominant hand hurt. If you're left , my bad)//. The dog looked excited to come into contact with a new human. He started towards you. The stranger had a large smile on their face and sat on the sidewalk to pet the new dog!

        "Well hi babies how are you, you're beautiful yes you are! Yes you are, you look familiar" you baby talked to the big doggo. Your American accent out of place in this country. "What's your name?" The person asked the dog, not really expecting an answer back. You heard a heavy set of quick footsteps approaching. Your hand searched the collar for a tag, not finding one. "You know you look like Henry Cavill's dog" //(Finally a character who is aware lol)//.

       "Kal!". You look at the dog strangely, "was that you?". The pupper feigned innocence. Then you looked up. "Well hi, I guess the dog really can't talk". A masculine British voice answered. "No. At least not this one. If he did talk, I'd wonder why he's held out on me this whole time just to answer a stranger." "Yeah, I get that. Here's your dog back Mr. Cavill" "Thank you, you know who I am?" "Who doesn't my guy. Very nice dog you've got, the perfect gentleman.". He smiled. The man has a beautiful smile. You looked at his attire. Shorts, shirt, hat. Most likely they're workout clothes. "Ah thank you, that he is. I'm glad he ran into someone nice and didn't get very far away from me.". "Of course. I love animals and your dog is one handsome man." "Yeah, he's the most handsome man, more than I am" a laugh was shared between the two people.

         "Hey, I was going to get something to eat, would you care to accompany me? I'm not asking because your both famous and easy on the eyes. But I'm new here and don't know my way around." He stopped for a moment. Well his face froze in thought, we was already standing still. "You know what, why not? It's the least I could do. For not taking my dog and just loving him. And I'm pretty hungry myself.". You smiled at him "Well thank you hun. Which direction are we heading in?" "There's a pretty good American restaurant just down the road here called The Blues Kitchen, would that be okay?" //(I googled popular restaurants in London.)// "Uhm, yeah, sounds good man."

       You walked side by side. Hm what a weird cowinkadink. "I gotta say man, what a weird cowinkadink. Like what are the odds I run into someone in my top 10. And don't think I'm just saying that, I mean it. And. I just got done watching Sand Castle. What are the odds?" "Hm. Puzzling indeed. Did you enjoy the film?". "I did, I like war movies like that. Hacksaw Ridge? Amazing.". A chuckle was shared between the two. Kal moved himself in between the two of you, he started licking your hand. You looked down and started petting his head, scratching behind his ears.

       "Ah. Here we are.". He left Kal outside, tieing his leash to a pole. "Stay Kal. I'll be back". Kal layed on the sidewalk, looking down. You could smell the cooked meats from beyond the closed door. And it was mouth watering. You walked to the door and held it open for the elderly couple exiting. They smiled and thanked you. You held the door and motioned for Henry to walk through. He nodded and passed the threshold. We stood in line for 3 minutes. An awkward smile was exchanged between everyone in the line. A breathless hostess finally showed up. "I'm so sorry for the wait everyone, we're under staffed today.". You two were seated a couple minutes later. The hostess apologized again but you both assured her you understood and that it was fine. "Your server will be with you in a moment.". With a lasting smile, she left.

//(An hour (1) later)//

      You both enjoyed the lunch. The topics that were discussed, between the mouthfulls of food, during the time together at the table were kept casual. Henry is thinking that it's nice to have a normal lunch with this alt stranger. He liked her sense of style and that no matter how some people stared, she kept smiling and didn't pay any attention to it. You are thinking "how bizarre is this?" When the bill comes you put money on the table as a tip for the waitress and made way to pay. "Wanna go half-sies?", you smiled but serious. "Sure, you're the first person ever to offer that.....are you real?" A small chuckle is shared with you. "Yes sir I am real. I'm also being real. I don't want you to pay for my food and drink, I'm a big girl." A smile creeped upon the two's face. You looked down for a second. Wishing you had long hair to frame your face to cover your slight blush. He has a beautiful smile. Kind of makes you wish you had whiter teeth. After paying you both walked out of the restaurant, to-go cups in hand and Kal between you too, protective of Henry almost. "So what were you plans for the day?" He asks. "Uhm, not a lot actually. Just planned on walking around to see what there is around here. I just moved from Oklahoma. Very new territory here for me." "Ah, I thought I detected an accent. Well welcome. How are you liking it so far?" "Well pretty good, I just got here two days ago. Still trying to get used to the new time zone. Hey, are there any libraries or book stores near by? You don't have to take me of you don't want to, maybe just give me directions and I could look for it." You offered. "Uhm, I guess I could take you. Can't stay though." "Really? Oh thank you so so much, sir I really appreciate it!" A wide smile had purchased itself on your face. You're a very smiley person, Henry concludes.

     Henry showed you to the closest book store and bid you farewell. He let you pet Kal one last time before you entered the store. As you crossed the threshold of the store, you went to the horror fiction section. Picked up a compilation book of H.P. Lovecraft's short stories.

     A lasting thought that followed you home: "what a bizarrely good day.".