🦄 Chris Motionless pt.2

Requested smut

It's been three months since Chris ravished me on the couch

It's been three months since Chris ravished me on the couch. Three. Months. We've now been living together for those three months. And it's not like I didn't try to go further with him or go down on him sometimes. He refuses. It...hurts. I mean, obviously, it's not exactly an ego boost. But I'm more concerned with what's going on in his head.

   He has another interview via computer. What do I have? A plan. A plan to finally get him to at least do something. He hasn't touched me in those three months either. I'm frustrated in more ways then one. The other way is that when I ask him why he doesn't want to initiate or be initiated to, he just shrugs and says "I just want our first time together to happen and to not have it feel forced. Like on the couch. Yeah I had made a joke but I had no intention to do that, it just...happened.". I mean, I understand that, but he awakened something and it hasn't been put to sleep yet.

    The way he made me feel was like I was higher than cloud nine. My plan just happens to coalesce with laundry day. I and all the fans know that Chris is, Kinky, is an ass man, and loves yoga pants. I had just washed the only pair I have. I bought them just for his viewing pleasure. I slipped off my panties and bra and put on a pastel pink spaghetti strap tank top and the black leggings.

  I walked past him towards the hallway, our bedroom is at the very end. I try to make sure to not be in the computer's camera view. I tripped over my own slipper. And the laundry went everywhere. Oh yeah, it's all coming together. Briefly, I smile. "Oh son of a....really?" I angrily whisper to myself. I get down on all fours and start to gather the mess of the clean clothes. "Hey, you o...kay..?". He noticed. He definitely noticed. "I'm fine, love. Sorry fo interrupt your interview.". He cleared his throat, "sorry my girlfriend tripped. She says she's fine. Uhm, so anyways, like I was saying...". His voice trailed off.

  Hm. Phase one has been set. Finally gathering the rest of the spilled clothes, I take the basket and take it our shared room.
Phase two is go! Make his favorite dinner.

  //(idk what his favorite dinner is, so ima just skip that.)//.

An hour later dinner was ready. He finished his interview a few minutes ago. "Dinner smells amazing baby. Thank you for making my favorite. This pandemic has been really hard on both of us.". I smiled and leant up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "You're welcome. I wanted to do something nice, we've both been stressed and I thought, why not treat my man? I got the house chores done for the day while you worked, cooked dinner. And I have a surprise for you later.".

  Phase three: relaxation. What about the plan? This is the plan. Make sure my boyfriend's day isn't anymore stressful than it needs to be, cook his favorite food, and relax. And maybe empty his balls. Into me. Let's see how it goes. "Thank you for cleaning house this time. I really appreciate it. You've been so busy lately working. I feel kind of bad.". "Oh don't feel bad. Work has been going slow and I wanted to do something nice for you.". "So the laundry thing, when you tripped, that was on purpose wasn't it?". I blushed and smiled. I knew that wouldn't slip past him. "Yeah. Just to give you a show of what you've been missing out on." Teasing. What fun. "You're a brat, you know that?". "I can be. Yes I know.", a proud smile shown itself on my face.