🦄Chris Motionless

This is the lead singer of my favorite band of all time, Motionless In White. They are a gothic metal band and the sweater picture I used in the last imagine was for this band. This will be smut. You have been warned. I would prefer if the reader were at least 16 and older but no one follows those rules. Hell, I didn't. I love this goofball.

  Outfit⬇️⬇️

  Outfit⬇️⬇️

  As always, omniscient point of view🤍

      Chris had just finished his Rock Sound virtual interview. Barefaced and beautiful. You were messin about in the kitchen trynna throw some lunch together. Making salad. He's a vegetarian and you respect to not eat meat in his home, not that he cares if you do or not. You weren't that worried about the quarantine measures. You just lived a block away. So fuck them measures. You heard his heavy ass footsteps (he's 6'1) coming into the kitchen. "Whatcha cookin, good lookin?".

   Your response is as follows. "Heeeeyy good lookin, whaaaatcha got cookin? How's about cookin somethin up with me? Heh, just makin lunch my lovely. How did the interview go?". "Ah it was good, the usual. Nice Cash impression.". You reply with a snap and finger guns. "Thank ya kindly hahaha. I'm making us salads, what are you up to?". He comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, settling his head on yours. "Watchin you. What kind of seasoning did you put on it this time?"
"You'll never know. But what you will know is that its gonna taste pretty darn good.".

    Content and with a sigh you moved to the fridge. Chris still connected. His long ass legs making it easy for him to walk with you. You love his goofy antics. His hand grabbed his Balsamic Vinaigrette for him and the homemade ranch for you. "Do you ever think we could be more?". His question caught you off guard. Your head turns to look up at him. "How so love?", his hand come to your jaw, thumb stroking your cheek bone. "I'm not sure, but the question has come to mind often.". "Are you asking me to move in with you?". His mouth spreads wide into a smile, his eye alight with a powerful flame.

       "Yes. I know this pandemic sucks ass and I'm sort of out of work but...I love you and I want you to be here with me.". "Holy shit. Well, yes! I would love that! Christopher..are you sure? I mean, we both know how I can get, especially without enough attention from you Mr. Work-aholic.". His smile never faltered. "I know. What's say we, after our salad. I toss yours". "You did not just... fine. Yes. We can christen the house after our food you fuckin goofball.". "You love it.", his eyes squinting and head tilting, smirk very evident. "And what of it?" You retort.