RULES

oh, how you thought you could skip this part, you cannot !!! ;)

IMPORTANT NOTE : THIS IS A FAST PACED/ACTIVE ROLEPLAY ! DELAYED RESPONSES OR ABSENCE FOR DAYS MIGHT RESULT IN STRAIGHTWAY ELIMINATION !!!!

RULE ONE : be literate please ! minimum standard for this roleplay is 10+ lines. if by any means, you're not sure you'd be able to keep up, I wouldn't mind you skipping this rp ❤️

RULE TWO : please don't argue with the admins, aka me and someone i appoint aside myself. we all enjoy fair and square kind of roleplays, so no need expect any sort of favour/favouritism from myself.

RULE THREE : do not make a character if you're not planning to roleplay. do not ghost around. do not keep me and your partner hanging for a response for too long.

RULE FOUR : I've experienced this a lot during my previous roleplay and I hate to say this but do not join or make multiple characters if you cannot handle or able to give equal attention to all.

RULE FIVE : if your participant is eliminated, do not make a fuss or toss negativity around. just accept the decision and admit you haven't been able to do justice to either your character or the needs of this roleplay.

RULE SIX : do not waste our time if you know you're gonna be too busy to reply even once a day. ONE REPLY A DAY IS A MUST, IF YOU CANNOT MANAGE, YOU GET A STRIKE !!! ( NO IF, NO BUT )

RULE SEVEN : I would greatly appreciate if you mention the sexuality of your character very precisely. It helps me a lot in pairing them with someone they would love to hate or vice-versa.

RULE SEVEN POINT TWO : do not hesitate to create more drama ! I'm hoping for a blast !!!

RULE EIGHT :  a well descriptive form would get the priority or thr person who submits before the deadline. no place for late-comers.

RULE NINE : in case of any grievances/ issues/questions/confusions please feel free to contact me ❤️

RULE 10 : tag at least five active role-players 🥰 and wait for the rollercoaster ride to take off asap.