GUIDELINES FOR THE SHOW !

1

1. through a process of interviews, which would be held all over the world, participants would be selected for the season five of date me if you can.

2. after being selected, there would be a grand feast party where cameras would not be allowed ! so all participants could ease in with the others and maybe get the only chance to wonder who could the show pair them with.

3. a participant shall not be able to keep any kind of contact with the outside world. no laptop, no phones, no internet, no television allowed during the show.

4. a participant shall not be able to leave the show unless they are badly injured or admit their coward-ness and inability to accept a challenge !

4.1. the key to cause absolute drama is to create problematic characters ( 👀 ), they are fun to play and we all stan a little controversy here and there. hence, I shall encourage for unique and imperfect characters !

5. a participant shall not complain or request for any reshuffle ( just kidding, admins can request for a reshuffle if they find their paired admin not as per their liking )

6. the show would take place on any Island all over the world, so please make sure to inform the show if you get sea sickness !!!

6.1. a participant shall always remember, the show is being recorded 24x7 so everything they do or say is being watched by the whole world.

7. a participant is requested to be very precise when it comes to their sexuality, so they could be paired with someone they would like to converse with and not abandon them during the tasks and activities. ( comment your agreement on this by saying - "my future paired partner deserves the best" )

8. admins are requested to respond at least once a day, if they fail to do so even after the third strike, they will be eliminated. their is nothing to feel bad about, neither for me nor for you, if you're busy, you're busy. that's it !

9. lovely crayola32 is my co-admin so please treat her like the queen she is ❤️❤️❤️ love you bby !! Also, say hi ✌️

10. oh also, every participant is free to date any person on the show, however, they only win the show if they claim to fall in love with their "own" partner !!!

11. AND, if you agree to follow through the guidelines, and swear to be honest and dedicated to this fast moving roleplay, kindly post an emoji as an undersigned. Love you all.