ARTICLE ONE

Hello lovelies and welcome back to your favorite gossip column written by your favorite tea-spiller, Sandra Diez!

We are back at it again with the latest updates regarding America's number one dating show: Date Me If You Can!

While Season Five has yet to air--and will do so in a few days might I add--there lies a place to reflect, predict, assess, and to, of course, spill the tea.

Season Five feature 40 contestants, 20 males and 20 females. This, of course, isn't much of a surprise. Part of the show's charm is the variety of contestants and the abundance of drama between 20 pairs.

However, this season features celebrities, so ramp up that drama to the max. Yes folks, this season is going to be as dramatic as they come! But as always, we're here for it. We thrive on it, more or less. As always, we will be closely following the show and soaking up every ounce of drama found between pairs.

Sandra Diez is always watching, lovelies. And unlike most people, I'll save the sugar coating and get straight to the beef. I give the people what they want, even if it's at your own expense. Don't act surprised, you did sign up for this after all.

The contestants--while all considered celebrities one way or another--are a diverse group of interesting individuals. For especially close followers of the show in the past, you'll be delighted to know some of the contestants from last season have decided to come back in an attempt to succeed where they previously failed. Perhaps Arshia ( princess-myrah ) will find a match who can tolerate his childish nature, and perhaps Evelyn ( prittyprincess- ) will find her prince charming, something she failed to do last time. Or maybe Benjamin would get lucky this season? ( curiouser_and_ ) Regardless, it was a nice surprise to see familiar faces.