CHAPTER ONE: The introduction

Y/n Pov~
Hi my name is y/n Afton. Well used to be, but that's a later story. My brother's are my oldest brother Terrence, my twin Michael, and my youngest one I didn't get to meet is Chris. And I have a sister Elizabeth. Oh I should mention my dad and mom. My mom's name is Clara and my dad is William Afton... I don't really like his side of the family. Anyway on to my story.

I was probably around four when my dad started to work with uncle Henry... He told me to call him that but he's not blood related. But they worked together after dad started working the day shift and mechanical engineer for Mr. Hippo's pizza. Yeah hippo is old. But they worked with the animatronics for the boss. But mom also had a job... Watching my new sister, my older brother Terrence had school outside of town so he was with mom's family, and me and my twin had to go to our dads family... Now that wasn't so bad when I first heard it but... I was wrong to be extremely excited...

*Flashback*
Y/n's point of view~
"Y/n, Micheal, you two packed up?" Mom yelled up the stairs as Micheal packed up his favorite pajamas and toy, and I pack my white wolf plush dad got me from work. "Yes mom coming!" We yelled down at the same time and giggle. We grabbed our bags and walked down stairs. We were really close almost as close as two bricks in a house. "Are you excited sis?" Michael smiled at me as he questioned me "yeah but I'm also a little nervous... Dad doesn't talk about them much." I answer quickly and smile back. We walked to the front door and dad was waiting for us, he was going to take us to the pizza place to meet our grandparents. "Ready kids?" He asks nervously. "Yeah!" We smile at him not reading his face well. ~Now before we continue I was very protective of my twin and he was the same to me. This information is highly recommended to keep in mind while reading the rest of this.~ We ran to the car as soon as he opened the doors and we hopped into the back Micheal sitting on the left and myself in the middle as are bags are on the right. "Dad what's your favorite pizza?" Michael asked dad as he sits in the driver's spot and starts the car. "I don't really have one Michael, what's yours?" He asks. They talked the hole trip and I just hugged my twins arm tightly but gentle enough it won't hurt him. "We're here kids." Dad said and he had that nervous look again. We got our bags and got out of the car. I walk behind our dad and beside my twin as we head to the doors. I put my f/c bag on my back and grab my brother's hand quickly not wanting to lose him in the excitement of the pizza place filled with kids our age and older. "Keep close kids and follow me." Dad said as he walks towards a booth. Michael tightens his grip around my hand when dad's eyes lock onto a strange man that looks like him. Once we reach the table a woman smiles and stands up to hug dad but he shakes his head. "I'm almost late mom. So... I have to go soon but, kids this is your grandma and grandpa. Be good please and um. Be careful around there house there's alot of breakable things." We nod and hug his legs as he pats our head gently, when we let go he leaves and grandma smiles. "Now what are your names?" Michael and I smile and put our hats on and run back and forth. "Let's play which one is Micheal game, can you guess?" Since we started school no one was able to ever tell us apart and we love to play the game. Grandma points to me and says "are you Michael?" I shake my head and smile. "No I'm y/n that's Micheal!" We giggle. "Come kids let's go... This place is to crowded." We nod and hold eachothers hands and take our hats off. Once we reach the car we get in and this time I'm in the left and Michael is in the middle as are bags are on the right.
~timeskip brought to you by lots of silence and a long car drive~
Y/n's pov~
Once the car stopped in the drive way my brother and I grab our bags and get out of the car and grandma closes the door for us. "There are rules here, bed time is 7:00 and if you want to eat come to the table on time or you get nothing. And don't touch anything." Grandpa says sternly. "Yes grandpa." We say. "It's sir. Not grandpa. Got it?" He says angrily and we nod. He opens the door to a white bricked house with a brown oak door and three windows. As we are lead into the house there's a long hall that breaks of in two places on the left and once on the right and there is a viable couch in the room directly ahead. We take our shoes off and follow grandma. She takes us to the second break on the left and there's stairs leading up and Michael takes my hand and the rail as we follow her up. "Grandma? Is grandpa mad?" Micheal asks. She sighs and shakes her head. "No grandpa just doesn't like kids honey." She leads us to a room. "Now Micheal this is your room." She says and smiles the room is blue and has a single bed and a little desk with paper and pencil. We look at her. "My room? S... shouldn't it be our room grandma?" Micheal asks and holds my hand tighter. "I'm sorry sweetheart but no one is sharing a room." I look at the room. "But... What if I have a nightmare again? Who is going to help scare them away?" She frowns. "Sorry it's the rules. And no loud noises... Grandpa gets angry easy." I nod slightly. It would be our first time in separate rooms at night. Micheal walks in and puts his bag on the bed and comes back and we follow grandma to my room. When we get there it's almost the same as Micheal's but it's pink. "Why is it pink?" I ask grandma. She smiles. "Because your a girl and girls like pink." I shake my head. "I don't like pink I like dark orange and white." She smiles sadly. "Well this is the only room besides your dad's old room. And it's purple." I look at the room. "Is daddy's old room closer or farther from brother's room?" She smiles. "Closer. why?" I nod "I'll stay in daddy's room!" She looks nervous but nods.She leads us to the room and it is a dark purple room and the desk is smaller and the bed is tinnier as we as a small closet. I put my bag beside the bed and Michael walks into the room with me to look around.

(Hey I hope you like this book! I honestly just came up with this idea and couldn't get it out of my mind. Anyway for the people who are curious how many words you read it was 1240 different words)