The vacation house

*As the Sun comes up the alarm that Zane had set the night before goes off, waking up Keith. He sticks his hand out in the direction of the alarm but hits nothing, Confused he turns his head and realizes it's not his alarm*

*He whispers to himself* "What the heck, who's alarm is going off?"

*Revoce answered his question*

"That would be Zane's alarm, He said it last night so he could wake up for breakfast" *He said, closing his book*

"Oh good morning alpha. Why are you up and all dressed?" *Keith asked, sitting up*

"You and Zane take forever to get ready, And I wanna to shower before going to breakfast. so I woke up early" *Revoce said*

"Well dam call us out why don't you haha, Anyway I guess I should probably get up" *Keith said, stretching*

"That would probably be a good idea, specially before Zane wakes up" *Revoce said*

*Keith rolls out of bed and heads to the bathroom, A couple moments later he comes out, His hair was all brushed out. He goes over to his suitcase and grabs some new clothes out of it*

"Wait Revoce... why am I still wearing the clothes that I was wearing yesterday?"

"you fell asleep almost instantly after we got into our Room" *Revoce said*

"oh... wow... Well I guess I was pretty tired" *Keith said, putting the new clothes on*

"Yeah, Coraline said you are pretty tired, that's why we just let you sleep" *Revoce said*

"Wow I'm surprised Zane listened" *Keith said*

"Oh trust me, he wanna to, But Coraline threatened that if he did she wouldn't protect him from the other girls" *Revoce said*

"haha, That's my twin Making sure I get enough sleep" *Keith said, setting back down on his bed*

*Zane rolled over still half asleep*

"Why is everyone talking so loud, Are we gossiping?" *Zane asked*

"Zane we're not talking loud at all. You should probably get up if you wanna make it to breakfast" *Revoce said*

*Zane's eyes that were once closed bolted open*

"BREAKFAST!!!"

*Zane bounced out of bed and quickly got ready. Revoce send a text to Mia, they were heading up to breakfast. when they got up stairs they found the girl's waiting for them. Coraline ran up and hugged her twin brother*

"Yay you're finally up. I'm glad you got sleep but I missed you" * Coraline said hugging Keith tightly*

"aww I missed you too Coraline" *Keith said*

"oh for kiya sake, you too haven't even been separated for 24 hours" *Zane said*

*Keith and Coraline hugged for a couple more seconds. Everyone sat down and a waiter came up and asked what they would all like, The waiter took their orders and went off*

"We should be arriving to the island in a couple hours, So I suggest everyone make sure they have everything" *Revoce said*

"How are we even going to get to the house?" *Rose asked*

"There should be a car waiting for us to take us to the house" *Revoce said*

"Really?!" *Rose asked, extremely surprised*

"Yeah, Remember the principal was planning on coming here with his family and daughter, he already had stuff all set up" *Revoce said*

"It's such a shame angel got sick" *Coraline said. Even though Coraline was excited to be spending summer at the resort, she still felt bad for angel getting sick*