Hello! + Important Info

May Contain: Plot! Lime(?), polygamy, cute fluff, Mammon, and badassery. Ciel is not a bottom b*tch! No orgies, no worries.

It me, the Author coming in with the thanks for reading! I recently got into the mobile game, Obey Me, and I fell in love with the characters, so I just had to bring them and my boi Ciel to life. And yes, I named him after Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler because I'm a man of culture.

~ The image above is him! The character is actually Ookurikara from Touken Ranbu, but he'll be the model for our character :) Don't worry about the demon-like appendages in the image, that isn't his actual form lol. 

My story will be noncanonical so you guys don't have to worry about spoilers! It'll also be a lot of plot, so you know what they say - come for the romance, stay for the story :')

!!Also, I'm mostly biased towards Mammon, so he'll probably be Ciel's soft spot compared to the rest!! Everyone will have their moments though... polygamy warning! I mean, he's an incubus and there's only one of him and 7 hot men. Why choose?

~Now to spit some facts about the universe we're delving into~

Incubi and succubi are demi-demons born when a hungry demon with strong desires mates with a human. They don't feed off "sexual energy" as people think. They feed off strong emotions which just happen to be most abundant during sex and intimacy. 

Since Ciel was not formed in the pits of hell nor did he fall from the Celestial Realm like other demons, he has a soul and can, therefore, use arcane magic like humans - a soul too potent for demons to devour. The fact that demi-demons have such a thing makes it difficult for a regular demon to distinguish them from humans, which would often lead to their demise if they tried to devour the soul of one. 

Regular demons refuse to admit it, but a soul makes demi-demons stronger than them.

Leaving spicy feedback and sweet votes will give me a purpose in life so don't be afraid to chat with me on our adventure together!